Training. Wednesday, December 8th

That was the worst year for developing young non AFL playing players that I can remember for a long time.

The fact some of them were forwards and key fwds at that just double down on how useless it was.

Super disappointing.

3 Likes

Did tippa look like he has dropped any weight?

FEJO

3 Likes

I think a hell of a lot of that is he was barley 18 coming off a missed year of footy, he was basically a bottom ager who’s next game of footy was playing Key Position in the VFL, it’s a huge jump.

I remember the pre season game he played against the doggies and he looked like a young Scott Lucas, he got banged up really quick from there though.

He’s barley 19 now.

6 Likes

That’s the thing, he’s a pup, but you can see in 2-3 years he’s going to be a big lad.

6 Likes

I saw him drop some dumbbells in the gym if that counts?

3 Likes

FEJO

3 Likes

WHERE’S THE REPORT

ANNOUNCE FEJO!!!

3 Likes

I want FUGU
n2q8thoh1o411

2 Likes

To which your friend should have replied - your comments are repetitive, superfluous, tautologically redundant, and say the same thing more than once.

1 Like

24 Likes

I have a miles franklin here awaiting any report that passes basic literacy 101.

5 Likes

Rubbish!! As if you were anywhere near a gym!

3 Likes

You have to keep reminding yourself how long and slow the progression can be for KP forwards. Take McKay for example. He is a behemoth now but he was drafted in 2015 and was in his 6th year before he became the player he is now. And that was without COVID slowing down his development. He didn’t show very much at all early if I remember correctly, but has grown in every way in the last couple of years. If you see ability it’s probably wise to persevere a bit more than you might with a mid or a smaller player.

9 Likes

The way you spelt that did bring a rye smile to my face

34 Likes

Has Saladin’s post set a record for the most likes?

1 Like

It’s going to take a lot of the joy out of preseason training report threads if 2/3 of the replies are gibbering about Walla’s waistline. How much fitter do you think he could have gotten in TWO FKG DAYS since the last training session, anyway?

Can we maybe put the subject on ice for a month or two? Give him a chance to put some sustained fitness work in?

49 Likes

Amaizeing that you picked it up.

13 Likes