Travel Thread

Indian and UK style.

Indian ones harder to find. Get one of those multi-adapters, can’t believe I took so long to buy one.

Also some Indian plugs are round and some are rectangle so it’s a bit of a crap shoot.

Some real good fares going at the moment. With Essendon serving up a turd sandwich is a great time to get away

I’m off to Greece Friday night, so will miss Carlton give it to Essendon Greek-style on Saturday

1 Like

Yasou ti kanis.

Where did you buy that? I have to admit, I dont mind the collection I’m building but it is getting rather expensive

I can’t exactly remember but it looks like this?

Yeah thats ok, but that would only work in the countries that the prongs match up with. That allows you to have many devices from around the world, but only in one location.

Anyway, officeworks can get ■■■■■■, luckily most of the hotels so far have either had travel sockets already installed or their own travel adaptors.

Currently in Ella at the moment, clouds rolling in past our hotel window. Been to Galle and yala so far, lovely place.

Word of warning, dont drive in Sri Lanka, these ■■■■■ are ■■■■■■.

We have hired a car for when we are in Spain.

Any one got tips, do’s and don’t’s etc re driving on the opposite side?

When turning onto a roundabout (there are lots of them), remember to look left for traffic, not right.

Cycling and walking, not driving, so I just keep being alliterative:

Look Left, Ride Right.

Yes … keep right!

A few years ago I hired a car in Sicily. … still mentally scared!!!

Sri Lankan’s are perfect drivers compared to those in India.

Thanks

Thanks.

Have a great trip

Thanks @Gwilty.

Am not going til 17 June, hubby and I have been discussing driving while there, think will let hubby do the driving, that you are still mentally scared re Sicily, I have made the right decision. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have hiked parts of both the Kohechi & Nakahechi trails. Hit me up if you need any info.

Have just seen the reverse side of this, now I get it. Very good