Tribunal/MRO 2023 & 2024 - Choose your own adventure continues

Wow, I thought the Cerra one was the worse of the lot. Quite unbelievable.

1 Like

rofl, this comp is pathetic

2 Likes

Except Cerra plays for FCFC not EFC

That cerra decision is baffling.

He clearly pulled him down.

It’s a tough decision for the AFL; is letting the player off, or double-suspending them, the best way to put that story above the AFL explicitly endorsing racism and bullying?

4 Likes

Laird also cleared.

(Not too upset by this one as he is in my SuperCoach.)

3 Likes

i thought neale exaggerated that one so fine. Still think merrett was very stiff

6 Likes

If Merrett polls the most votes and misses out on a brownlow he should sue the AFL. How Cerra gets off when Merrett didn’t is a disgrace.

Not pinning the arms didn’t seem to matter in Merrett’s case.

4 Likes

Change thread title to “MRO: Choose your own adventure; 2023 edition”

2 Likes

I would love it if all the top vote getters in the Brownlow were ineligible due to suspensions from tackles, and some jobber ends up winning it

3 Likes

Like you mean someone like Cotchin or Mitchell?

4 Likes

That’s easily fixed by the AFL when they get together to arrange the votes to determine who would be the best person from their POV to get the publicity this year.

1 Like

grading de goey’s bump as careless is the perfect example of how broken this stupid setup is

he runs past the ball, squares his shoulder and jumps off the ground - and yet they refuse to grade it as intentional because they know it can be thrown out on a technicality

farce

4 Likes

How many weeks did he get?

Straight to tribunal, minimum of two if they find him guilty.

1 Like

Tribunal decision given on Tuesday.

No they refused because it was Collingwood.

If it had been an important EFC player, and we were playing KKKolingowod next week, there would be no question he would be suspended already

1 Like

This on going commentary from players and past players is beyond tacky. They should all keep out of it.

3 Likes