Triple M Commentary of the finish

Because he just makes ■■■■ up. Sounds stupid when you can see how wrong he is with your own eyes. Fine when you can’t and just have to imagine it.

Quoted Post

After watching this video, anybody else have the urge to watch both the 2009 ANZAC day ending and 2013 Fark Carlton ending? :)

Both 2013 Fark Carlton endings you mean? As much as I hate JB, his CLUNNNK call with Carlisle’s saving pack mark from Fark Carlton No. 1 is awesome.

No. The deadpan “Carlisle” is sooooooo much funnier.

I’m hoping I get to do that at least 15 times against Fark Carlton next week.

I like Tim Lane as a caller.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
After watching this video, anybody else have the urge to watch both the 2009 ANZAC day ending and 2013 Fark Carlton ending? :)

Both 2013 Fark Carlton endings you mean? As much as I hate JB, his CLUNNNK call with Carlisle’s saving pack mark from Fark Carlton No. 1 is awesome.

Ah yes… I forgot about the first Fark Carlton game. I remember the second one better because of Zaharakis doing it not once, but twice to the whinging Micky Malthouse :slight_smile:

Would love to see both Joey and Buckets kicking an easy bag of 12 goals between them this weekend.

Quoted Post

What the ■■■■■■ hell is he doing down there?

Think I said that too

HE’S KICKING ■■■■■■ GOALS!

Tony Leonard on 3AW was amazing calling the Hooker goal, one of the best live calls I’ve ever heard.

Hamish McLaughlin is by far the worst sports commentator out there. You can argue BT & Dwayne or whoever but at least they make the game sound remotely exciting. But maybe his Hawthorn hat was hard to take off. I wish Dennis got the call of the last goal.

Hamish is very vanilla. Where’s Bruce been?

Hamish is just painful. Does he ever shut the hell up? If there is ever a moment of silence you can guarantee he’ll fill it with his inane ramblings, and won’t stop until they’ve missed half of the next passage of play.

Hamish the other day in the dying (3) seconds "…if Essendon can hold on, this is the stuff of the most unlikely"said with no emotion

BT is only a radio commentator. His style doesnt work for TV at all. Also only works on MMM. Did not work on AW

You say that, but I was listening to the radio over the weekend and he was screaming “look at him go!”.
No, Brian, we can’t look at him, we’re listening to the radio.

Quoted Post

I like Tim Lane as a caller.

But he won’t let go of the “Saga”. Brings it up on pre match shows continuously. It’ over Tim. Build a bridge!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
■■■■■■■ excellent....I stayed after the game the longest that I ever had....it was a very satisfying win

Same here

Sung the song around 6 or so times!!!

Same again! And the crowd emotion and relief was palpable, FANtastic.

Watch on page 1 for the best moment of our 2015 season.

That feels like about 12 seasons ago.

Got nervous watching that again. Truly incredible.

Bruce Eva is a ■■■■■■ good caller on aw.

Always good to see Lumberjack Guy again.

JFC That was emotional.
I’d genuinely forgotten what we looked like when we were good.