Triple M Commentary of the finish

I will never get tired of listening to or watching that!

Seeing Colyer’s run from behind the goals is great.

Quoted Post

If those clips don't make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up then you are dead.

Love it.

Must’ve watched each of them 20+ times. Not wrong.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Hamish McLaughlin is by far the worst sports commentator out there. You can argue BT & Dwayne or whoever but at least they make the game sound remotely exciting. But maybe his Hawthorn hat was hard to take off. I wish Dennis got the call of the last goal.

Hamish is pretty bad, but surely Basil is the worst. His excitement is always at completely the wrong times.

No mention of Big Ed? By far the poorest IMO.

If those clips don’t make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up then you are dead.

Love it.

Quoted Post

Hamish McLaughlin is by far the worst sports commentator out there. You can argue BT & Dwayne or whoever but at least they make the game sound remotely exciting. But maybe his Hawthorn hat was hard to take off. I wish Dennis got the call of the last goal.

Hamish is pretty bad, but surely Basil is the worst. His excitement is always at completely the wrong times.

speaking of sam qc has anyone heard the word sorry ,from her and the other plebs ,that tried to tell us ,to take the 6 months.WHEN WE WERE INNOCENT.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I like Tim Lane as a caller.

But he won’t let go of the “Saga”. Brings it up on pre match shows continuously. It’ over Tim. Build a bridge!

And get your daughter , Dr Sam QC to help you as she could be a brikies labourer as well, to help build the Lane Family Bridge.

BT is at least very entertaining on Triple M, suits him.

Both calls very good, channel 7 not great, would have loved Bruuuuuceeee in their instead.

“The looked defunked but they won”. LOL

What the ■■■■■■ hell is he doing down there?

Think I said that too

Thank you immensely for that

Lol “da nana na na na na na” after Hooksey’s goal. Classic!

Hahahahahaha suck eggs dorks!

■■■■■■■ excellent…I stayed after the game the longest that I ever had…it was a very satisfying win

Quoted Post

■■■■■■■ excellent....I stayed after the game the longest that I ever had....it was a very satisfying win

Same here

Sung the song around 6 or so times!!!

gold. why is BT so annoying on TV??

After watching this video, anybody else have the urge to watch both the 2009 ANZAC day ending and 2013 Fark Carlton ending? :slight_smile:

Quoted Post

gold. why is BT so annoying on TV??

BT is far better when you’re winning.

BT is only a radio commentator. His style doesnt work for TV at all. Also only works on MMM. Did not work on AW