Twilight Open Training Nov 22nd 2016 - Official Return of the Full EFC list

Lots of parking here at the moment haha… bring an umbrella…

Food Truck report?

Hot Chips?

Food Truck report?

Hot Chips?

Both wet.

Just like the old days. Wet weather footy.

Food Truck report?

Hot Chips?

Curry truck is here.
Sausage sizzle setting up.

Just like being there…

God I wish I could get there for this, but 3000 kays for a training session would probably not go down well with SWMBO.

God I wish I could get there for this, but 3000 kays for a training session would probably not go down well with SWMBO.
I think I've left my run too late too. Probably get just past Camperdown by 5.
Just like being there.....

There’s a little black beetle lying on the lawn… tiny drops of moisture beaded on its shiny carapace. I think it’s dead.

Hope more people get down here. It’s not looking too flash at 4.30

Tacos are alright, according to my son.

No idea this was on…

Tacos are alright, according to my son.

You like tacos, Speedy Gonzales?

Hope there’s a good crowd- would love to have been there but couldn’t make the 400km trip today. Looking forward to updates & photos???

Joe Hocking Laverde Zerrett Colyer Morgan Bobcat Green Leuernberger the modified group.

Before you panic, remember they did a proper session yesterday, so this is not the normal gap between sessions.

Main message taken so far is BUY A CAP. It ain’t sunny, boys.

Really crook this week, shattered to not be able to get there, hope it is a super evening had by all in attendance.

How’s the crowd now? I would hope for 10,000 but early signs seem to be it won’t be anywhere near that.
I have visitors from the bush (once in a blue moon ones) so can’t make it. Wish I was there.

Crowd extends half way around the ground.

How are the chips?