Unpopular Opinion

Racist hey? Ok, ill bite, examples Please???

Yes.

1 Like

Needs to be part of year 12, how can they not fit a day in the curriculum ? There is some crazy data about heart attack survival rates in countries with more first aid

First aid should be considered a mandatory part of the high-school curriculum.

(Edit: Clearly not an unpopular opinion!)

6 Likes

I agree. And while we’re at…

Less science at later primary school/early high school level (not totally wipe it out, of course) but bigger focus on geography and history.

Worked with a group of fairly bright Year 6 students yesterday and they couldn’t differentiate between a city, state or country. FFS. And it’s a fairly widespread issue not just restricted to 11-12 year olds in Moonee Ponds.

< Checks post count before laughing >

1 Like

That’s not unpopular, so much as difficult for many to acknowledge.
It’s such a great bonding experience, and so validating for the 2nd nerdiest/ugliest/dumbest person in the room.

Sometimes they’re the same thing, to be fair.

1 Like

Geography is a science…

But apart from that technicality, I don’t disagree.

KFC is an art.

That’s not true, there’s also “Jewish guy” and “Indian guy”

Classic stuff.

1 Like

Back it up, I was kinda enjoying this thread until now, but this crosses a line.

2 Likes

Flame trees is still a good song, just been ruined by high rotation on crap radio stations.

2 Likes

Most of their best songs weren’t singles. Presumably this opinion wouldn’t be popular with their producers. And many people only know the singles.

Jimmy Barnes wasn’t the best singer in cold chisel.

But that’s not an unpopular opinion, is it?

Probably not

1 Like

Whatever people think of CC on the whole, I’m struggling to think of a tag team that comes close to Moss/Barnes in Aus rock. Combined brilliantly on lots of songs. Come at me.

3 Likes

Tag team yes, combining not so convinced?
I’m neither pro nor anti CC really, but I’m struggling to think of many songs where both were featured?

But happy to be convinced.

3 Likes

Aceman was spot on re Khe Sanh.
Its a crap song that is only liked by Bogans.
If you like the song and reject the above claim, im sorry to inform…you are in fact a Bogan.

Here’s another couple of over rated songs by 2 bands that i love…

Every Breath You Take

Losing My Religion

2 Likes