Unpopular Opinion

With so many unpopular opinions these days, I think we should start a stand alone unpopular opinion thread. This way we don’t need to specify that the opinion is unpopular, we can just go ahead and say what we want to say and everyone will know it’s already unpopular.

How long until it becomes a Hird thread?

12 Likes

Because of where you placed this opinion, it must be unpopular.

4 Likes

I dislike this thread.

10 Likes

I would like to submit that we start a popular opinion thread so that we can all post about closing this thread.

8 Likes

Coffee is rubbish.

Coffee culture is even worse.

24 Likes

peos did you even read the first post? this is for unpopular opinions, not correct ones

11 Likes

maybe they’re just the new popular?

1 Like

i’ll have a crack:

musical comedy is, by some distance, the worst form of comedy

the often-not-very-funny punchline comes 30 seconds in to the song, and if you didn’t find it funny, well here’s 2 and a half more minutes of it anyway.

not to say all musical comedy sucks, there are some good proponents of the style out there, but by and large it’s an awful genre.

-edit- oh so this is actually a popular opinion. goddammit i’ve failed again

22 Likes

There’s two types of musical comedy:

• Exceptional
  • Horrendous

95% of it falls into the second category.

10 Likes

Footy people as CEOs are a misnomer when what people really mean is competent.

just cos someone climbs a multinational org chart doesn’t mean they’re competent.

eggplant isnt a food.

4 Likes

die hard isn’t a christmas movie

11 Likes

I’ll just recycle one from the hot takes thread (and frame it per Peos’ take above…)
Craft beer is rubbish.
Craft beer culture is even worse.

13 Likes

Oh yeah, that too.

1 Like

“Hey, you wanna come to a microbrewery in an industrial estate in Bayswater, and drink mango and peach flavored beer? It’s cool, we can watch sport on their medium-sized screen TV and we can sit comfortably on random milk crates?”

No. I farkin don’t.

26 Likes

Peos’ opinion about coffee is rubbish.

These are both cappuccinos.
I don’t think it’s all hoity-friggin’ toity ■■■■■■■ behaviour to see the difference.

16 Likes

As far as Zach Reid injury goes, I would wrap him in cotton wool and him to inactive list and bring Eyre back as a SSP.

1 Like

They both taste like sh*t, no matter how well you dress it up.

3 Likes

I can assure you one tasted significantly worse.
You can also say, ‘I don’t like coffee.’

Edit: Sorry, is this the room for an argument?

1 Like

I thought I did.

It’s just my (unpopular) opinion, man.

4 Likes