US Election - More Division or New Revision? (Part 1)

Name and shame them.
Won’t be any US travel this year so all travel expenses should be refunded by now

Should also include a testing criteria.
For those pesky people who believe if there are no tests, then there’s no cases.

2 Likes

This is a very informative opinion piece detailing how a protest can turn violent in a few seconds.
It’s well worth reading/watching.
It shows a riot policeman, by pulling a protestors umbrella away from his view, sparked this riot.

2 Likes

Add pause keep growing despite FB announcing changes. I think its may be too little too late The problem for FB is it doesn’t always follow through on promises.

Coca cola
Unilever
Verizon
North Face
Patagonia
Magnolia Pictures
Ben and Jerry
Upwork
Dashlane
REI
More than 90 advertisers have joined in.

3 Likes

American and Alaskan

Also credit card company refuses to refund

I was supposed to arrive home on Wednesday. It’s only because QANTAS cancelled their San Fransisco to Melbourne route that I was able to get the full refund.

Otherwise American would have only given me vouchers.

1 Like

Kents.
I’m guessing you have been offered vouchers.
Have they actually cancelled those flights?
I’ve heard AA are being difficult

Yes, cancelled flights. Given vouchers that we can’t use.

I’m staggered your CC company won’t provide the chargeback.
I definitely would be forcing the issue with your bank

1 Like

11/10

9 Likes

Have Fox News (Hannity and friends) turned on Trump?
I’ve ignored their content since March.
It’s a very infuriating watch.

1 Like

They’ve gone creepy, where’s he’s gone for sleepy.

Think they’ve just put trumped trump!

2 Likes

People are on to Biden for messing up a word.

Unlike Trump, who has messed up the whole country.

4 Likes

Perfection.

8 Likes

19 Likes

Biden actually had little cash. The selections reflect the main voting base. The elderly.

1 Like

Hmm, I’ve got good friends who got fully refunded. But in that case AA cancelled the flight. Who cancelled yours?

Threaten the Credit Card company (assume Visa/MC) and their Bank with the Financial Ombudsman, and see what happens. I have never had an issue, but a friend that did and the Financial Ombudsman was all over them.

1 Like

It’s also embarrassing for the countries which will not allow their citizens to travel - And there is a number that fall into this category.

1 Like