US government shutdown

Geez why don't you join the Democrats with that briliantly written peice of propoganda.

ROFL. It's the truth.

Only selected pieces of the truth not the full aspect.
I am not trying to argue the merits of Obamacare because I actually do not really care nor do I think it is bad.  My post was about the fact both sides are lying and playing politics in the shutdown.

Geez why don't you join the Democrats with that briliantly written peice of propoganda.

ROFL. It's the truth.

Only selected pieces of the truth not the full aspect.
I am not trying to argue the merits of Obamacare because I actually do not really care nor do I think it is bad.  My post was about the fact both sides are lying and playing politics in the shutdown.

Well, give me the full monty then.

Do it yourself. All you have to do is type "Obamacare' and google will do the rest. Pretty simple.

Colour me unshocked.

Do it yourself. All you have to do is type "Obamacare' and google will do the rest. Pretty simple.

No, you are the one saying Dunlop gave a lopsisded account, you correct it.

For what it's worth I have 4 relos who have resigned their life long affiliation with the Republican Party over this. They say they are still Republican, but until the Tea Party loses it's influence, the party no longer represents them at all. They find this (and not just this time) practice of constantly taking the nation to the economic brink madness. And they blame their own side of politics.

No, you are the one saying Dunlop gave a lopsisded account, you correct it.

For what it's worth I have 4 relos who have resigned their life long affiliation with the Republican Party over this. They say they are still Republican, but until the Tea Party loses it's influence, the party no longer represents them at all. They find this (and not just this time) practice of constantly taking the nation to the economic brink madness. And they blame their own side of politics.

Let me say this once again about my original post:
I am not saying Obamacare is wrong, I am not saying that the Republicans are not leading this shutdown, all I said was:

Obama/Democrats: "Republicans are at fault with their ideological lies"

Republicans: "Obama is at fault with his ideological lies"

Both are lying and both sides are at fault.

http://act.theteaparty.net/

Is this seriously the policies they support. Remove the IRS???

Tea party would be amusing, if they weren't serious;

http://act.theteaparty.net/7391/defend-our-right-to-bear-arms/

Obama is after our guns. Sure, he lies a good game and says that he‘s not, but he and his leftist cronies have made it clear. They do not want an armed citizenry. Unarming us will make us ‘more compliant‘. Taking away our right to bear arms will hamper our ability to protect our freedom and ALL of our rights.

On April 9, 2013, something tragic happened. A crazed lunatic with, according to eyewitnesses, an ‘exacto knife‘, went on a rampage at Lone Star College in The Woodlands, TX. He attacked many and injured 14 as he went through classrooms, lunging at people in an attempt to hurt as many as he could. Thankfully, no one was killed. But, in this quiet community, many were shaken. Upon being interviewed, one student at the college said something that I‘m sure many more were pondering. (Watch the full video HERE)

“God protected us in our classroom. We wish we could protect ourselves with guns and stuff. We wish that the law would let us carry guns because we‘re legal adults, [to] carry guns on campus to protect ourselves. But so far all we have to rely on is God. But we would love to have God and the law on our side.”

How profound. In the midst of this horrible situation, this young man addressed the two things that the left attacks relentlessly - GUNS and GOD.

One not so curious thing missing after this tragic event is this, not one person has called for ‘knife control‘. Why not? Because it doesn‘t fit their agenda of attacking, insulting, and usurping our Constitution in order to strip us of our rights.

Do not become complacent. Do not think that your voice does not matter. Do not sit idly by while our freedom is taken away. SIGN and SHARE this petition today to tell Congress to “KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF OUR GUNS!”

Lol. Once upon a time "The Stark Raving Loony Party" only existed in Python sketches.

I'm chatting to an American who thinks impeaching Obama is a great idea...

I'm chatting to an American who thinks impeaching Obama is a great idea...

Oh yeah, the loonies are out there. And multiplying at a rate of knots. But there is some perspective - in pockets. I have US inlaws, and they all think the Tea Party are absoutely mad. And they are gun totin' Republicans one and all.

http://act.theteaparty.net/

Is this seriously the policies they support. Remove the IRS???

The population won't need the IRS when in anarchy, they'll have plenty of stand over men to collect protection money.

Why is it that the Tea Party, who proclaim loudly to one and all that they're devout Christians, are as unChristian as you can possibly be.

Mean, selfish, bigoted, racist fascists.

I watched Sicko yesterday, by Michael Moore. 

■■■■ country.

Tea party would be amusing, if they weren't serious;

http://act.theteaparty.net/7391/defend-our-right-to-bear-arms/

Obama is after our guns. Sure, he lies a good game and says that he‘s not, but he and his leftist cronies have made it clear. They do not want an armed citizenry. Unarming us will make us ‘more compliant‘. Taking away our right to bear arms will hamper our ability to protect our freedom and ALL of our rights.

On April 9, 2013, something tragic happened. A crazed lunatic with, according to eyewitnesses, an ‘exacto knife‘, went on a rampage at Lone Star College in The Woodlands, TX. He attacked many and injured 14 as he went through classrooms, lunging at people in an attempt to hurt as many as he could. Thankfully, no one was killed. But, in this quiet community, many were shaken. Upon being interviewed, one student at the college said something that I‘m sure many more were pondering. (Watch the full video HERE)

“God protected us in our classroom. We wish we could protect ourselves with guns and stuff. We wish that the law would let us carry guns because we‘re legal adults, [to] carry guns on campus to protect ourselves. But so far all we have to rely on is God. But we would love to have God and the law on our side.”

How profound. In the midst of this horrible situation, this young man addressed the two things that the left attacks relentlessly - GUNS and GOD.

One not so curious thing missing after this tragic event is this, not one person has called for ‘knife control‘. Why not? Because it doesn‘t fit their agenda of attacking, insulting, and usurping our Constitution in order to strip us of our rights.

Do not become complacent. Do not think that your voice does not matter. Do not sit idly by while our freedom is taken away. SIGN and SHARE this petition today to tell Congress to “KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF OUR GUNS!”

Scary stuff.

Nutcases.  

Imagine if that thinking comes here, in fact I expect it to.

Americans need to learn that they are not the super power they once were. Global diversification if anything has ruined their country. No longer capitalists, maybe militaristic.

Why is it that the Tea Party, who proclaim loudly to one and all that they're devout Christians, are as unChristian as you can possibly be.

Mean, selfish, bigoted, racist fascists.

Unfortunately the TP was hijacked very early and has been rather pathetic since.  That they have hijacked the RP as well is more shame.  They are not "devout Christians" they are "devout religious loonies", true devout Christians spend more time looking after the sick and poor than trying to run a political party.
Yeah, yeah you will all make fun, tell me something new but even I think they are loony

Americans need to learn that they are not the super power they once were. Global diversification if anything has ruined their country. No longer capitalists, maybe militaristic.

greed and avarice ruined their country.  If they spent more time not spending money they do not have then they would not be in this situation, but that is not how the modern world works. Spend first: pay later is the new moto.  Well when they eventually DO default...and they will...they will realise that but it will be too late.

Japan will be in chaos as well if the US default.

Japan The whole world will be in chaos as well if the US default.

fixed.