US politics - cooked

Lmfao.

4 Likes

Iā€¦umā€¦ahā€¦words canā€™tā€¦
If his supporters are dumb enough to fall for this, thereā€™s no saving them.
Wall off Florida, Arkansas, Alabama, South Carolina, Kentucky and parts of Texas. Let em live in their own fantasy land. The US would be instantly better

2 Likes

Sadly heā€™ll make millions out of this.

1 Like

Is this a parody?

1 Like

Then fill it with bleach.

1 Like

Rudyā€™s running hair dye, and the outright hilariously stubborn shambles that was the Four Seasonā€™s Landscaping presser, remains the iconic summation of the American political environment in my mind.

12 Likes

Can we take a moment to thank whoever it was at that Landscaping Business that took the booking for that press conference. Normally, someone would have pushed back and said ā€œthatā€™s not really something we would do hereā€, but they remained calm and said ā€œyeah sure, when would you like it booked? Looks like we have a heap of availabiliy so youā€™re in luckā€

12 Likes

Yep, an absolutely inspired piece of impromptu exploitation of the situation, lol.

8 Likes
15 Likes

Has anyone done the chemical Ali card yet?

Borat sting was next level though. I think even they were put off by how far it actually went.

2 Likes

Culminating in this wonderful piece of comedy during hearings over the Michigan election.

1 Like

9 Likes

Something something about fools and money being soon partedā€¦

2 Likes

If someone unpacks their lunch in your presence, you donā€™t just pretend you didnā€™t realise what the noise was. You get up, mutter in an outraged fashion ā€œJeezus wept, what have you been eating? I think a rat crawled up your blurter and diedā€, and wave the air frenziedly.

Well, thatā€™s what people do to me anyway.

3 Likes

Rudy is the rat that crawls up the blurter and slowly rots. Itā€™s confronting.

1 Like

Ah Elon, another child who never grew up, got rich, and now takes out all his insecurities on whoever he can. Banning journalists.

5 Likes

LMFAO this is beyond parody, satire, whatever have you.

But her emails. But his laptop.

5 Likes