US politics - cooked

Plus all those rich and international government ‘guests’ who happened to book while he was president, but now have no incentive to do so.

1 Like

He can always make up the shortfall by having a few more rallies and getting people to donate to his stop the steal campaign and then lock them into recurring payments because the opt out tick box is in a different colour in a tiny font. How much has the arsewipe scammed since he lost the election?

5 Likes

Trump hates losers. Its ironical that “that loser” Al Gore actually improved his net worth 100 fold after becoming a “loser” Trump the “winner” might lose half his fortune after his foray into politics after he destroyed on his own brand, and drew attention to his own illegal business practices.

Here is how Gore did it.

1 Like

Interesting thread which highlights sections of that Pro-Publica article on billionaires not paying taxes

2 Likes

“Jan 6? That was just a small number of nuisance-makers walking around.”

This is MY Democrat Senator???

2 Likes

This one is good: what Trumpists would say if they were on the Titanic sinking in 2020:

8 Likes

Feinstein needs to be put out to pasture.

Represents pretty much everything I hate about the Democratic party right now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Surprised at where the UK sits there. Would be a different story for just “England” I suspect,… and way worse if it was just Midsomer …

6 Likes

61 homicides per million population and the US has a population of 328 million, that’s a ■■■■ load of homicide deaths per year.

Still only half their road deaths… which in 2020 hit a peak not seen since 2007 (despite a decline in vehicles on the road).

And those figures exclude “police actions” ………

1 Like

Israel in second place is flattered by the exclusions, too.

1 Like

tweet doesn’t exist

Sorry. See above now.

1 Like

Obviously she failed primary school history. I have 1 golden rule when voting, never vote for anyone stupider than yourself

1 Like

The problem is, stupid people don’t know they’re stupid.

6 Likes

And we all have biases.

That said, the Republican right doesn’t try and fix its stupidity, and appears to revel in it.