US politics - cooked

While on the surface this seems sincere and commendable, and a good thing, I am struggling to find it within myself to congratulate a grown woman, let alone a politician, for accepting the holocaust is a thing that happened.

5 Likes

How do you work it out ?

it can be hard true, but anti vaxers, QAnon believers, flat earthers, moon landing skeptics, climate change deniers all automatically qualify

Hereā€™s a post about the 45th Presidentā€™s movie cameosā€¦

3 Likes

I love Fiona Hill.

3 Likes

Could the great wall of Manchin finally be developing cracks?
If he is willing to compromise on the Electoral voting rights legislation, and also on the fillibuster- Iā€™d be in there like a rat up a drainpipe pushing the stuff through.

2 Likes

Remember this couple?

oh but wait, read the final line;

In May, Mr McCloskey announced he would run as a Republican in a bid for a US Senate seat in Missouri

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™d do it againā€.

Of course you would, bruh. Of course you would.

1 Like

I think a whole bunch of other stuff came out that they were actually genuine POS. So itā€™s no surprise.

ā€œThe Blacksā€

1 Like

This is a great little interview. It would be valid in several threads.

2 Likes

The party of ā€œBack the Blueā€, ā€œBlue Lives Matterā€ and the Thin Blue Line flags.

4 Likes

Itā€™s amazing how many idiots there are in the world.

And half of Congress encouraged them to do it, but we wonā€™t hold any of them accountable.

1 Like

Left out anti-vaxxers and Republicans

3 Likes

This is particularly concerning. Iā€™m sure the free speech brigade will have some strong opinions on this.

Thatā€™sā€¦ problematic

2 Likes