US politics - cooked

Another amazing statistic is that there are more arseholes in the world than their are people.

1 Like

It’s not that amazing, really. Fish have arseholes, and there are loads of them.

1 Like

Left or right, you gotta call it out.
That legislation is police state ■■■■.

2 Likes

As far as I can recall, every single political group I follow saw this kind of legislation coming as soon as 1/6 had finished. Increased police-state laws which would be overwhelmingly applied to the left, regardless of the event which caused their genesis.

1 Like

Yep, Democrats will get behind it thinking it will be used towards insurrectionists, but I expect to see it deployed on BLM protests before anything else.

Dangerous times ahead.

2 Likes

Yes I hoped some pedant would not come up with that argument. But it would not have been so humorous to write “more {[human arseholes] and [arseholes of humans]} than humans”. So, that’s the joke for pedants :wink:

1 Like

Pfft
 a real pedant would talk about all the living organisms with arseholes.

@FuriousGeorge is just a pretender in the pedantic stakes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lovely people, those Republicans.

10 Likes

Like this peach of a person

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I’d be interested on what the stats were regarding Trump’s victory.

1 Like

Before or after firing a nuke into a hurricane?

4 Likes

On fairness it was probably worth trying. And we obviously sent a bunch of people to remote locations early days.

Coz we know where Trump sent all the dead ones. To their graves.

1 Like

“■■■■ your feelings”

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: General World News

He’d been watching Sharknado to be fair

2 Likes

So, how long do we have to wait for the “imminent indictment” to happen.
It seems in the US, “imminent indictment” means either , “never” or 24-36 months, whichever is later.

I mean there’s a good chance Trump could die before the prosecutors get enough on him to actually make him squirm.

How is Trump going to ensure Weisselberg does not turn?
There are plenty of “holiday destinations” without extradition treaties:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and
Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.

Trump will never go to jail.

3 Likes