US politics - cooked

Not enough, but it’s something.

Of course, currently there are people serving much longer sentences for smoking weed, so…

1 Like

He’ll need em

Brilliant.

4 Likes

Israel bombing Hamas = Bad/Protests/Hashtags
US bombing Iraq & Syria = crickets

2 Likes

As each day passes MSNBC and CNN are reaching fever pitch with predictions of ever more imminently close indictments of ever bigger dimension against Trump/the Trump organisation, whatever that is.
Its most probably an incestuous ring of interrelated corporate entities in a plethora of jurisdictions national and international.

They are probably finding that pinning something on him is like trying to nail jelly to a brick wall.

Fascinating article.

4 Likes

Batshit ■■■■■■■ crazy.

1 Like

Biden could never…

NY mayoral primary going smoothly…

3 Likes

Played a major role in making the world a far worse place for millions of people. Rot.

6 Likes

I guess that is what is called ‘a known known’

6 Likes

Burn in hell you lying piece of ■■■■ Rumsfeld

1 Like

Well that’s one bad Donald gone. I will be happy when the other one gets out of public life.

1 Like

And here we go:

4 Likes

It seems a relatively minor case, but could be used as a fishing expedition to gather further incriminating evidence.

2 Likes

It seems like complete BS. Investigate them for years and the best you’ve got is a tax code violation because the guy got some free accomodation.

Trump and his supporters are going to have a pretty easy time saying this is evidence of a witch-hunt.

I don’t think expect this to be the entire prosecution. If this is all that happens, then it’s a bit of a farce. Fully expecting further charges to be laid as time goes on.

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Wow. This 40min video investigation of Jan 6th is chilling. Not because of what happened that day but how it can easily happen again.

1 Like