VFL - Elimination Final vs Pies @ Port Melbourne, 2:10pm Sunday 2 September 2018

Ring the Oz consulate in NY.

2 Likes

Really🙂

1 Like

Going to be hard to go the normal “Put a 3000 postcode” in way I imagine.

Need a VPN that offers Oz as a country, which I’ve mentioned before, … and no ones responded with knowing about one, …

I might be able to hook you up on the day Miss E, … but it may still require one of them. We’ll see what happens if nothing else arises. :wink:

1 Like

Twitter mentions he did a hamstring on Monday. Nothing to do with off field!

6 Likes

Ah right,just thought he had some personal stuff goin on (not him playing up) shame for the kid

I got this one lined up as my father’s Day outing, provided the rain holds off for the little un

6 Likes

Are the VFL supporters turning up in Essendon pjamas again this year?

1 Like

The Jarmy Army accounts went to sleep last year.

2 Likes

Much prefer the VFL Nino to the Blitz Nino. Actually contributes something meaningful.

2 Likes

Thanks BSD.

Spoke with my brother earlier, he is going to tape it for me. I/we are back in Oz next Saturday, will watch it then(if we win, which we better🙂).

1 Like

I’ll be listening to it on the wireless.

1 Like

Drapes 60 hitouts last week. Clarke ./ Mutch / Mynott / Heppel watch. We know they will win the ball, but which midfielders will have most influence ?

1 Like

Would add Hind to that group if they decide to play him in the midfield at all.

He’s the one that gets the side rolling when things aren’t going to plan.

1 Like

Hoping Laverde gets some midfield minutes.

2 Likes

Express VPN

1 Like

Hmmm not sure why he isnt in. Might have his plate full atm.

1 Like

Correct

$2.25 with sportsbet

You’re getting around. What happened to Ireland?

Loved Ireland, we were there for 7 days. Hope to get back there sometime and check out the north. Really liked Ireland.

Went from Ireland to New York for 4 days, it’s nicer than I thought it would be (apart from the noise). Going to Vegas tomorrow for 4 days then home. Really looking forward to getting home. Have been homesick for a while.

(this has been our first holiday in 10 years, so made the most of it)

2 Likes