VFL Practice Game 3 vs Box Hill Sunday 19th March 2023 @10am at The Hangar

taylor adams is a very good player.

anyway, VOSS doing anything?

The issue with Hobbs isn’t his kicking it’s his defensive work rate away from the contest and the fact that we carry too many others that already have that same issue.

He’s going to be a valuable player for us.

in the long run I think Hobbs setterfield Caldwell Merrett tsatas will prove to be a much better balance than parish Shiel Merrett Caldwell stringer

2 Likes

Drizling, slippery now. 100% about intent and the basics. Pretty even currently 21 to 20 our way

4 Likes

Agreed, setterfield and hobbs have far more defense to their game than parish and stringer

So ?
No one is arguing that.

Would you be happy if Hobbs’ kicking skills mirror that of Adams ?
The answer is NO

1 Like

I mean, we need someone like that in the team so yes

2 Likes

If the rest of his game was like Adams, yeah.

He has other strengths. Of course you would hope that his kicking improves and I’m sure it will.

1 Like

Im happy with Taylor Adams defensive actions, with better ball use.
Adams is a ball butcher of the highest order.

1 Like

Anyone at the VFL game?

bar hobbs and tsatas (hopefully) we need better ootions through there than that. we need elite talent. Merrett will probably be at half back by the time we’re any good

1 Like

Taylor Adams lite is

Thanks for the updates, just like being there, but I have shade and seating.

9 Likes

It’s true, we’re going to waste the last 5 years of Merrett’s career doing the rebuild that should have happened in his first 5 years. Ffs

1 Like

Who cares about Taylor Adams ? This is an Essendon fan page

1 Like

Not sure I agree. Or perhaps to put it better, he arrived with a willingness to cover ground defensively…

3 Likes

If hes as good as Adams in other areas then yes, definitely.

1 Like

Sutton is an angry player but giving away silly frees.

1 Like

You just have to set him up like wines. Who also has diabolical foot skills. But we don’t have rozee and butters, drew etc to run around like mad pelicans to free themselves up for wines to give crisp handballs to

2 Likes

If people would shut up about Hobbs it would be obvious there is…

6 Likes

Vossy! Big fend off from 50 and goes bang!!

38 Likes