VFL Practice game vs Sandringham Friday 3rd March 2023 10am @ The Hangar

10 Likes

I’ll try my best. It might be difficult with the avalanche of activity in this thread, though.

3 Likes

Surely we have one dedicated Blitzer who is there???

1 Like
10 Likes

“friend Bruce” needs to lift his game…login and update please…

6 Likes

This confirms that the Baldwin back line experiment is a legitimate attempt at a position change and not just a temporary thing to make up numbers.

6 Likes

Patrick Voss with a big 3rd Quarter has the boys up 38-30 at 3/4 time. Voss kicked 2 big goals to break the game open. Has 2.3 for the game(one touched on the line). Baldwin and Hind off now to possibly play some mins in seniors later on

27 Likes

Brad Lynch with a shoulder injury. Took himself off

1 Like

Bugger.

1 Like

Scooter can Bruce write a report for after the game seeing that no one else is there

He doesnt do social media or anything like that. Have convinced him to speak on our podcast

16 Likes

6 Likes

Interesting that Hind is playing 2’s while Mass seemingly is not.

Obviously noted that Hind will likely play minutes this evening as well but I wonder whether this is a bit of an indication of the pecking order (i.e. Mass to get the 7th defender spot ahead of Hind for round 1) or whether it’s just more to do with getting more miles in the legs for Hind cos he missed a couple of weeks of pre season through injury.

6 Likes

Keen!

Is this Bruce the same Bruce that is a dead ringer for Stone Cold Steve Austin.
And was a damaging spinner for aberfielde st John’s cricket back in the day

Is Carlos Egan and Will Madden sons of Essendon Guns

13 Likes

What’s the score are we in the 4th Qtr

Full Time: Bombers VFL win 63-43. Voss kicked 3.3 and had a great 2nd half. Montgomerie a big 2nd half. Minton-Connell , Phillips, Hayes and Baldwin all solid contributions.

45 Likes

thanks