VFL - Practice Match v Bullants @ The Hangar, 5pm Friday March 8 2024

9 Likes

just hope they turn if off when they go to the toilet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYyQIoo7BhM

1 Like

Or some yobbo yells something.

Social media team: Well done guys, its great we are providing such great added value to our loyal members and supporters! Get working on that next 7 second training clip, our supporters definitely don’t want anything longer than that.

4 Likes

Northern Bullants account last posted 21 September last year, so don’t expect help there.

1 Like

We're facing the Northern Bullants in match simulation at the NEC Hangar today, kicking off at 5pm AEDT.

Updates to follow. pic.twitter.com/gRyDY9dwiA

— Essendon VFL (@essendonvfl) March 8, 2024

Are the Northern Bullants affiliated with FC?

I was thinking of heading over for this but got caught up with work this arvo. Spewing it’s not streamed.

I am a little bit confused about why this wouldn’t be streamed though, even to a really second tier quality… It doesn’t cost much/require many resources to do and I think the only way I could ever justify this choice from the club is if we actually start winning games because of those media/marketing monies are now invested in the footy program. It leaves us with a bit of egg on our face in the meantime as fans

5 Likes

They were Fark Northern for a few years, but escaped that a few years back.

2 Likes

Not worth the effort to keep about 150 people who care enough to watch happy.

I completely get why they aren’t streaming a VFL scratch match.

3 Likes

It’s a praccy match, why waste money on that for about a 100 people at most?

22 Likes

Is the AFL side having any Match Sim training this week or not.

I’m not on Twitter so please post updates- thank you. (I’m one of the 150 people who are keen to see the game.)

9 Likes

I reckon 150 might be a low ball figure

3 Likes

Anyone at the please let who scores and when, also the scores at the end of each Quarter.

1 Like

@theDJR is on it

1 Like

(https://twitter.com/essendonvfl/status/1765983103259189351)

7 Likes

THANK YOU

Nah. They actually announced the VFLW squad for tomorrow (!), so I’m busy on that right now :slight_smile:

1 Like