VFL practice match vs Footscray @ The Hangar, 12:30PM Saturday 27 March 2021

And even with that setup, it just wasn’t that funny!

2 Likes

What do you think Blitz is paying you for? Get in the car and get your ■■■■ down there now.

1 Like

Yes please. Hoping to have lots of positive reports later about the game to make up for the inevitable gloom to follow.

2 Likes

Geez, if that’s what one of the three people who gave me a LIKE for it thinks… nah, still don’t care, it cracked me up.

2 Likes

Rain has overwhelmingly passed over, ya softies.

I’m going to Crazyburn to see first-hand five players we could bring in next month. I may or may not hang around for Misiti.

2 Likes

I love a post like @Warrnambool_Bomber’s. I wanna see how much legs it can get :sweat_smile:

Hey keep repeating anything long enough and people might believe it.

The VFL game should be a gem.

Fwiw, I thought it hilarious. Couldn’t have scripted it better, lol.

Must be just me (and two others).

2 Likes

Fair point. I’ll cash the cheque at a Westpac on the way.

Perhaps Olympus Cameras much vaunted weather sealing will get a testing, if nothing else.

1 Like

Nothing will ever, ever compare to that Richmond game at Craigieburn. Genuine hypothermia risk that day.

My cameras stopped working. My hands were so numb that i couldn’t find the strength/co-ordination to turn the key in the car door to unlock it. It was seriously cold, probably second only to a motorcycle ride i took in the NSW highlands in terms of impact.

1 Like

It’s not raining here in Brisbane, so I think it’s safe for you to go.

7 Likes

It was a sympathy like.

1 Like

Do they serve food there?

Not sure if the cafe will be open, but a word of advice to everyone, go to the toilet before you go and avoid the portable dunnies at all costs, you might go in but chances are you will never come out.

6 Likes

Probably a question for @THE_DON1 - Have Reid and JUH played on each other prior to today?

I think so, they certainly lined up on the eachother for the marking group at the skills day before the draft and JUH won that duel

1 Like

I was gonna head down there today, but I had a big night.

I can’t be f*cked!

The cafe wasn’t open last week.

There was no access to the building at all.

Best to have lunch before you arrive, or bring food with you.

It’s about time that Jake got a taste of what it takes to be a professional footballer.

4 Likes

Anyone at the game?
Any updates on who’s in from our AFL emergency list?
Appreciated!

I am here, my comments will be rare, and poor

19 Likes