Vfl practice match

Game over.

Epic coverage Sir. Look fwd to the post match  ;)

i left at half time...my son was dressed in an argentina soccer top and was having an identity crisis.

Thought Heppell shows the same ability to be calm under pressure as big brother. Needs a hair cut or runs the risk of mockery. Looks too much like his brother....and a little like one of the muppets...

Thought new number 19 looks like he could be anything but needs confidence. Looks super athletic and a good size - just needs to take the game on.

myers very very rusty.

Johnny Raynor looks ok..

Tippa looks good but seems to pensive...could be anything. Didnt realise he was a backman....whats he like in the forward 50?

Thanks for the updates DJR.

Crowd maybe 500.

Kids love this setup: always a spare ground to run on! And the nets are fun to play on…

Team is likely to struggle during the year due to lack of talls. But for three quarters this was an impressive team effort, sharing the ball well.

We're hot, Heppell is not.

Huh? What happened? Heppell was playing quite well in the first half.

i left at half time...my son was dressed in an argentina soccer top and was having an identity crisis.
Thought Heppell shows the same ability to be calm under pressure as big brother. Needs a hair cut or runs the risk of mockery. Looks too much like his brother....and a little like one of the muppets...
Thought new number 19 looks like he could be anything but needs confidence. Looks super athletic and a good size - just needs to take the game on.
myers very very rusty.
Johnny Raynor looks ok..
Tippa looks good but seems to pensive...could be anything. Didnt realise he was a backman....whats he like in the forward 50?

19 = Shaun Edwards

Thanks David, are you the other DJR too?

Anyway, nice warm up to the Main Event tomorrow!

Thanks David, are you the other DJR too?

■■■■■■ imposters!
No.

So when can Fantasia play Afl ?

Thanks for the posts DJR

Thanks for the posts DJR

much appreciated.

Alex mcleod

I went to school with him and only saw him yesterday, didnt know hes in our vfl side, good on him!

Close miss by Willy.

It's what I tell the wife about the toilet seat........

thanks for the reports

who would you have in the bests?

We're hot, Heppell is not.

Huh? What happened? Heppell was playing quite well in the first half.
He was. Think he Jetta-ed the third quarter, before contributing as a HFF in the last.

Pretty sure Fantasia only played the second half.

Rayner looks like a footballer, albeit not a long-kicking one.

Put some ■■■■■■ numbers against the VFL list on the website, EFC!