VFL - Round 1 vs Bears @ Moreton Bay Sports Complex, 12noon Saturday 17 April 2021

Haha! Barely out of Brisbane… and seems like we may have some Blitz royalty attending… as well as @aboods !

2 Likes

Is Burpengary any where near Fartengary?

6 Likes

It’s down the other end of town.

9 Likes

I think it’s pretty exciting to be meeting the blitz royalty and everyone on here will probably get the treat of a match report from him.

1 Like

Awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

Is the game televised on Foxtel or Free 2 Air as well as Kayo?

Is it going to be on TV

Kayo exclusive but you don’t need to pay, its part of their freebies service.

1 Like

I’ll be there with my grandson. Anyone know if there is an admission charge?

ok thanks

for anyone overseas, it’s live on WatchAFL as well

Do you need to sign up to watch the freebies still?

That’s a great result - where did you see it?

I think so, but from what I’ve read you don’t have to put in credit card details.

1 Like

@Paul_Cousins may be able to help us with that question. I’m pretty sure he has said previously that it is free entry. :crossed_fingers:

The individual clubs set admission prices so that’s up to Brisbane - our home games are free but some clubs charge a small amount.

2 Likes

Thanks Paul. I’ll give them a call today.

1 Like

I rang the Lions and they know nothing! Hopefully it’s the last time I ever have to listen to that dreadful team song that played repeatedly .
I guess you take a bit of cash just in case there’s a parking or entry fee .
One more sleep!

1 Like

If you go to the ‘Shows’ tab, and then scroll through the actual shows, you’ll eventually find one called VFL. It has three games in there for this week. I can only see the games on the online version though, not on the mobile app. Not sure what’s happening there.

1 Like

Side?