VFL - Round 1 vs. Geelong @ Grevious Bodily Harm Stadium (GMHBA) 2:05 PM Saturday 26 March 2022

A welcome distraction for those not wanting to see Joey D kick 10.15 against us at Docklands.

Zakis has permanently closed, so there goes the best hot chips near Kardinia Park. As such, there will be no hot chip report. Could this week get any worse?

3 Likes

If I could have one sledge on Geelong.
(It’s scraping the barrel)

Imagine renaming your home ground that’s a feature of your team song too a sponsor.

Don’t see em singing about GMHBA/Simonds or whatever it’s now been labelled.

2 Likes

Wasn’t our scratchy against Geelong last week?

1 Like

Yep. Back to back matches.

3 Likes

As much as I hate to defend the cats (much like the Essendon AFL team :wink:), the stadium is just a part of Kardinia Park, so it still makes sense.

2 Likes

All VFL matches in 2022 will be live streamed and available on demand via the AFL website (afl.com.au) and AFL Live Official App.

I have never used this before. Do I need to sign up for anything??

Or can I just watch it on my laptop, off the AFL website??

1 Like

Sounds difficult. Just come to the game instead. Bring me some chips

3 Likes

YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!

1 Like

But not VFLM and VFLW back-to-back.

Women are at Deakin Uni on Sunday

Hopefully EFC lead GFC 3-1 by the end of this weekend.

YouTube is better… luckily our VFLW team has quietly managed to miss Game of the Week so far, as that gets you relegated to the AFL site/app.

So you can watch VFL on Youtube??

Going by the above, not any more. Have to use the in-house player which only very recently gained the ability to be viewed later (I can’t testify to how well that works).

One match per week on 7. We’re not featured in the first fortnight.

1 Like

I’m guessing AFL site won’t allow casting

Gonna need to take out a second mortgage to travel to Geelong and Casey for the first two VFL matches.

@Paul_Cousins i hope the club covering your travel!

2 Likes

Ha.

Nah it’s definitely a love job mate.

5 Likes

Club cant afford a social media guy to update VFL scores… they are no way paying for Pauls petrol lol

3 Likes

Anyone who lives in the area might be able to catch young Caracella play under 16s for Geelong Falcons at Deakin Uni at Waurn Bonds. Not sure what time it is but would likely be a good appetiser to anyone wanting to go to the VFL game in Geelong

4 Likes

Watched a young Caracella kick 5 on Saturday

9 Likes

Didn’t take long to get that response :joy:

Just tell me where i can watch a 12-13 year old Bewick

1 Like