14 Likes

Dees have a good forwardline
Weideman, Benm Brown, Mitch Brown and Melksham, plus early draftee Laurie

1 Like

Looks like our strongest VFL lineup all season,

3 Likes

Where is Conforti???

1 Like

One of Cutler, Zaka, Durham will be the sub and not play.

but some nice matchups to look forward too
B.Brown v Francs
Weideman v Reid

Also dont mind our forwardline - Johnson, Hird and Cahill as the smalls. Plus Ambrose and McBRide and Phillips might create some havoc Tough and tall.

1 Like

Its a Sunday game, AFL plays on Sat night, depending on how much game time the Sub gets he can also play in the VFL

6 Likes

How healthy is Melbourne’s list at the moment.

Only two guys in that Casey team are not Melbourne listed players. Munro and White on the interchange.

What a luxury to have.

1 Like

I thought there was a rule saying the sub, even if unused can’t play VFL the same week.

Nope not in the VFL, maybe SANFL and WAFL.

1 Like

Good to see that Dunkley’s back. Also interesting that Eyre is named in defense.

1 Like

Can someone tell me if supporters will be permitted to attend the game on Sunday.

Yes you can

1 Like

Thanks👍

That’s a very different (stronger) side than any we have put out so far this year.
However, Melbourne’s team is even stronger.
It’s a good opportunity for Brand, Eyre, Reid, McBride, Bryan and Durham to play with good players around them, at the same time as having good quality opposition.

2 Likes

Hobbs is the one to watch from a drafting perspective - A strong mid who will probably go top 30.

Josh Eyre playing back pocket :thinking:

Tis the year to trial all players in various positions. It’s working so far.

2 Likes

I’m surprised there is no chatter in this thread yet with the game starting in 20 minutes

Keep an eye on Durham for us David J Richardson.

2 Likes

fa la la la laaaaaaa la la la laaa