VFL - Round 2 vs Casey @ Casey, 3PM Saturday 2 April 2022

You get the sense that this week especially, the door is open to immediately reward a good VFL game. Half a dozen players or more are a chance of elevation to the seniors.

1 Like

Yeah. Makes you wonder if they lied to us about why he was out.

That doesn’t stop him from playing VFL if the VFL is after the AFL and he didn’t play AFL.
It happened plenty of times last year

Was anything even said?

Nothing in trucks selection vid

If it’s mental health again thing they would just avoid it

Was named in the side initially FWIW.

Hoping for a big crowd today to get around the lads after a few clashes and tough games to get to timing wise, get down there people!!

4 Likes

Really wish I could… good luck to the boys - no injuries to Walla and Reid please. I hope they have great game and come home with a win.

2 Likes

I want a BIG game from BIG BRYZZAAA!!!

1 Like

Team sheets are trivialities, VFL team sheets doubly so, however that’s a backline that is completely unbalanced.

6 Likes

Is it free to attend?

Pretty sure it’s $10 entry

1 Like

Gonna get pumped I assume

Unfortunately can’t make it to the ground, but pretty excited to watch the stream.

Can’t wait to see Walla and Reid take the field.

Everyone can have an opinion, but pls stay away from this topic if you are just going to be negative.

There are other topics you can spread your negatively. Ill aviod other topics where you can say what you like, but would appriciate a break from your negativity to be honest in this topic. Thanks

12 Likes

Where can I watch this?

Just need to select the Casey v Essendon stream when the coverage starts.

8 Likes

Thanks!

Francis played last week on one leg that had a massive bandage never a good sign, and limped from contest to contest, definetly a bad sign.

Yeah tweet above says related to the jarred knee why missing from both sides this week

Any idea price for kids ?? Daughter is only 4. Couldn’t see anything online.