VFL - Round 3 vs. Fark Carlton @ Windy Hill 12:05 PM Sunday 2 May 2021

EYRE is not anywhere near assured enough,Miles n Miles off it

That’s disapointing play one good qrt and then don’t bother turning up for the remaining 3.

It’s almost like he’s a first year player that missed 12 months of footy…

1 Like

25 scoring shots to 9. We’re lucky the margin isn’t much, much worse.

Of course not but the depth at the club is non existent. Pretty crucial at the MSD that we grab 1 or 2 mids

2 Likes

We have been terrible.

However, I don’t mind Jack Hickman.

1 Like

You hating on me because I want us to win?

Hird just licked the fingers like his dad

2 Likes

nino, i could predict your first post after cripps dominates our mids and gets his first clearance

‘should’ve traded for dunkley’

2 Likes

Genuine question: is Cutler playing this half?

No one hates on you, they just would rather not see every thread filled with moaning, sooking and unwarranted negativity

3 Likes

Still think we lack a contested big mid one that’s just an animal at the contest

1 Like

Just for some perspective… Richmond (the best club of the last 5 years) had their VFL team lose by 14 goals yesterday.

Of course everybody wants to win every single game all the time, but that’s not the reality of the VFL for most clubs. It’s about player development with a greater view towards the future and playing in the big league.

I think you’re a bit better than just looking at a VFL score and carrying on about how rubbish we are.

2 Likes

Ah, don’t worry, I worked it out.

2 Likes

everyone on blitz knows what you think, because you remind us so much

1 Like

Then good haha

Is anyone on our senior list playing well?

i will when people stop trying to be clever and actually try to make a contribution

hate to break it to you primma, @SplitRound has contributed more to this forum than the vast vast majority of posters. so stop having a cry and move on.

1 Like

Cahill first and third quarters were good.