VFL - Round 3 vs Footscray @ Marvel Stadium, 4:05pm Friday 12 April 2024

is it on Kayo?

I donā€™t mind our forward line, but unfortunately the Dogs backline looks very strong.

1 Like

Stream will be here:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have him delisted yet. But he would certainly be near the top of the queue. Obviously heā€™s been injured a lot but heā€™s also only shown the odd glimpse when he has played.
Iā€™d love him to come good. But all the evidence so far suggests itā€™s unlikely to happen

Do you have to sit in ga seating or can you go your ticketed seat for the AFL match?

Will Tsatsas miss the VFL match, (again) if he is an emergency?

You would think so as VFL plays before seniors.

but heā€™s a better chance to be back for dreamtime.
just imagine: Gresham, Davey, Davey + Wanganeen

1 Like

This is going to be a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hammering

Is that our guy from last year Runner up in our VFL B & F, cant make the Doggies squad. He would be handy in our VFL backline.

Surely you can sit in your reserved seat

1 Like

I recall grounds not opening up top decks too early due to staffing

I sat in the stands and watched with Will Hams who was injured at the time; a great human. Misty water-coloured memoriesā€¦

6 Likes

I guess what I was saying is that Tsatsas will have his development hampered even further this week if being emergency means he doesnā€™t play seniors or VFL. This would be very disappointing. Hopefully he plays AFL tonight instead but if not, I hope they at least give him a run in the VFL.

1 Like

Baffles me that we canā€™t get state league games televised or at a minimum streamed considering you can get local football games in NSW and QLD live streamed with commentary

Edit: looks like you can stream through the AFL app. Kayo or one of the many 7 channels wouldā€™ve been nice though

1 Like

Going by the photos just put on Essendons vfl Facebook page. Weideman and tsastas are both out there. Couldnā€™t see any photos of Caddy though

1 Like

Surprise caddy debut would be nice

Surely weā€™re not holding Caddy over as an emergency unless heā€™s actually going to play. The kid needs games.

:eyes:

A little game of ducks and drakes hey!?

In all honesty, surely if youā€™re going to play your prized first pick for his first game you do it for a home game and announce it during the week!?

1 Like

This is Essendon we are talking about. He is more than likely to debut next week in Adelaide away from family and friends.

The selection committee donā€™t give a fats rats clacker about the Essendon supporters

3 Likes