VFL - Round 3 vs Pies @ Victoria Park, 2:10pm Saturday 21 April 2018 -- WITH FRANGA!

FRANG HIM IN!!!

Any tips for attending Vic Park? Availability of car parking? Food options? Beer on site? BYO?

Does anyone know how it works at Victoria park? I know you can just walk in but do they sell beer and food?

Can you bring your own booze in?

Edit: Beaten by Bender

I might follow the defenders around for the day and have a look at the Zerk, Redman, McNiece and Ridley.

If itā€™s a repeat of last years game might not see much action.

2 Likes

Just saw this is at Vic Park - awesome - I live around the corner so will head down.

Nice by Sheahan to (potentially) graduate from the 23rd man position.

Its pretty good these days. It has a train station - very open ground so could BYO perhaps. Parking around.

Looking forward to thisā€¦
Franga! And Zerk in particular. Should be good.

You can BYO, they also have BBQs. You can buy beer there but you canā€™t drink it in the stands; they have a bouncer that roams around, every time he turns around people take sips from their stashed booze.

4 Likes

Is that all??? :roll_eyes:

Is he frustrated !!

I think the club/VFL finally worked out we were doing it wrong.

Released to lower leagues:

Berry, Wilson <-- named in team
Collins, Luke
Crosbie, Trent
Darby, Matthew
Dixon, Nicholas <-- named in team
Fennell, Benjamin <-- named in team
Grace, Joel
Harrison, Joe <-- named in team
Huntly, Kalan
Marklew, Alexander <-- named in team
Ottavi, Joel <-- named in team
Peters, James
Sheahan, Jamieson <-- named in team
Sibbald, Edyn
Strachan, Kieran <-- named in team

That means you should expect Hind, Hocking, Boyse, HepA, McQueen (debut?), Younan and Crosbie to play. That means weā€™re not holding anyone back for ANZAC Day?

Donā€™t forget Mynott.

Get it? Get it?

2 Likes

I preferred the posted lineup that had a spine of Hind, Redman, Merrett and Mutch

Any suggestions for how to watch this game live up on the Sunshine Coast? Thanks!!

Log in to the channel 7 app or website using the Melbourne 3000 postcode (should be a sticky)

1 Like

Downloaded 7 plus app but it hasnā€™t asked for location & cant find anywhere it asks for it. I turned off location setting but still nothing??!

Jackson Merrett will play on Anzac Day. Walla is injured.

Oh FFS.

1 Like