VFL - Round 3 vs Pies @ Victoria Park, 2:10pm Saturday 21 April 2018 -- WITH FRANGA!

Are you sure?

source?

He has an issue, ā€¦ could not attend last night, ā€¦ but not definitively ā€œoutā€ as yet.

Dr Morse at vic park station has some great sangas and rolls in their coffee window, if you want something really amazing head up johnston st to libertine and co (few blocks up on left) super amazing food lovely staff

thereā€™s also a foodworks just across hoddle which has booze

Anybody know if this game is available on catch up on the 7 app?

1 Like

Or if it will be live streamed on YouTube as has happened previously? The post code thing has never worked from o/s (no I donā€™t use a VPN).

On the VFL site it says the game will be streamed on the app but I canā€™t get the app to think Iā€™m in Melb - even with location settings off. Did not ask for postcode.

They generally are. Iā€™m hoping is on live.

1 Like

EFC, just give DJR a job already! The blokeā€™s a gem.

Get on it Lio!

3 Likes

Yarra hotel is also good for a countery/re-up/victory bev
Ritaā€™s pizza have opened a takeaway joint just down the road before Hoddle too
Their :pizza: is the farkn business

274 MINUTES TO FRANGA LAUNCH.

1 Like

When Iā€™ve done it, Iā€™ve used the website rather than the app. Might be worth a shot?

1 Like

Thanks - will try - updateā€¦ used Prime 7 website which has let me say Iā€™m in Traralgonā€¦ game is shown there so hopefully I can watch live thru that. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hey guys, I canā€™t watch the game. Will I have access to the relay online?

Anyone else think DJR is just a touch too excited?

2 Likes

so excited to watch francis play
need to get as much footy into him before we trade him to adealide for a second rounder
hopefully if he comes back into the firsts and plays well we could get a first rounder

Channel 7 made the replays available last year. This is the first game theyā€™re broadcasting this year, so I donā€™t know what the situation is.

1 Like

Heading down there.

Any chance it will be a sell out? Donā€™t want to drive all that way for nothing

Although today will be a bigger than average VFL crowd, get along, there will be plenty of space.

Take the footy for a kick, the sun is shining & big Aaron is playing.

1 Like

Need to keep the Franga.

Look at the money being paid for Lever, McGovern will be the first million$ defender.

More than 50% of scores are being setup from defence.

intercept marking defenders are the hottest property in town

4 Likes