VFL - Round 4 vs Pies @ Windy Hill, 2pm Saturday 27 April 2019

Put Francis forward.

He has all the tools and the class and belongs in the seniors.

If he can bag some goals and get some confidence he is the classiest choice.

5 Likes

Would love to see Francis fwd.
Why not?

What’s it cost to get in?

Because he’s not a forward, for starters.

He was until 2 years ago wasn’t he? Asked to go to the backline because he had lost confidence. Also didn’t he play forward for some of the vFL final series last year? Or am i thinking of someone else?

1 Like

Likelyhood Zac Clarke comes in.

Was just sitting in subway on my Alexander Rd and there where 2 Collingwood ressies player in uniform sitting here and who walks in? The Langford ( of the Kyle variety)the pies boys got out of here very quickly when they saw him

4 Likes

Actually the guy is quiet accomplished at both ends and with better fitness could play midfield. He played everywhere in the champs. He was a CHF in the All Aust team in his draft year. He played forward at times for SA & for PAC & Bloods in SANFL.

His is a great contested mark, reads the balls exceptionally well in flight and has a great kick. He kicked a few goals for SA when he swung forward, has already played forward for us in the vfL also. But you probably already know all this.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Well I looked on the guide and there’s no single game on tv?

Before being dropped they were contemplating playing him forward as woosha said. He can play both ends.

2 Likes

Maybe, but the fact Joe replaced him depreciates his value.

Joe is the designated back up ruck, and Zac is not Smack. He has to be the best available KP forward replacement to get a guernsey.

His height and ability to bring the ball to ground could get him selected, but my preference would be for Francis.

Apparently there are team sheets available for this game at the front desk. Hird Stand is opening at 1pm.

Dull still conditions, perfect for footy.

1 Like

Importantly, what did he order?

Chicken classic…?

The middle of the ground is a bit of a patchwork. Softened up by recent rain.

Wind is, now that I’m out of the stand, worth a goal or so to the school end (left of screen).

Someone has left a mouth guard out here.

5 Likes

Is there a stream or something for today’s game?

VFL YouTube links in tweet

2 Likes
5 Likes

There is a bloke right near me in a blue tracksuit top who looks a little like mozzie. I hope it isn’t him just a lookalike cause that means he isn’t playing today if it is him

Meanwhile that spud Travis cloke is Collin gwoods runner