VFL - Round 5 vs North @ Windy Hill, 12noon Saturday 5 May 2018

any idea how far away he is from resuming? That game was 3 weeks ago. How long would the ribs take to come good?

1 Like

Not sure sorry, hopefully not too far!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Pity he wasn’t available this week. With Leuey out he might have got a little more exposure.

Draper watch for those there tomorrow!!

1 Like

Local releases is messier this week as they mix the VFL and VFLW players together. Sigh.

Named in team but released:
Will “The Traveller” Berry
Crosbie
Fennell
McQueen
Ottavi
Younan!

So that leaves us with a maximum of two players on the bench. Oooooooooookay.

Not doing the women’s team ‘cause I know no one, but Hird and Long are listed (meaning Long isn’t injured?)

1 Like

Reliably informed that he was very close this week. Should be fine for next week!

11 Likes

Sounds like dodgy info to me, source? :grin:

9 Likes

Probably another one of those Blitzers who claim to have some kind of undisclosed connection to players or know someone, who knows someone who has some connection at the club, but are just having a wild guess :wink:

1 Like

I heard S_K went golfing with NewLAV’s dad.

10 Likes

Who will be the emergency for the afl?

Watching @Paul_Cousins shoot for goal.

You know what they say, method doesn’t go on scorecards.

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info.cgi?c=1-118-0-477472-0&pool=1&fixture=124983402&a=MATCH

already started?

Starts in ten minutes.

I was a tad late, can only confirm McKernan is definitely playing.

1 Like

SOUND THE SIREN

2 Likes

Starting in 10 minutes.
Smack, Langford and Ridley warming up. No sign of Fanta. Guelfi must be emergency for this afternoon

1 Like

Now that makes sense. If Guelfi needs a rest, rest him, and use him as an emergency on the slight chance it may be needed.
It would be a waste to use someone else as an emergency who could benefit from a game in the VFL.

6 Likes

Fanta on the sidelines with tracksuit on, not joining the others. One of the coaches just walked past, said he will get a few runs during the game

5 Likes

At times there may be a decent wind to the school end. Our warmup, however, is demonstrating low kicks in the shadow of the building are relatively unaffected.

Yep, four guys coming to the bench.

Ottavi starts forward with Smack, Draper rucking.

1 Like