VFL Southport. Bombers V Labradoodles

Yatala Pies! Oh man I hated living up there by by gosh those pies were good. Mushy peas and potato and gravy.

1 Like

Are ■■■■ that’s my fault. Sorry @Nifty_Nev.
I blame the Mantra guy from Wednesday

1 Like

(Umpire whistle) - “Free kick Bulldogs, and 50m”.

MRP - “Dustin Fletcher can accept a 3-match ban for @aboods deliberately and maliciously attempting to inflict mental trauma on @Nifty_Nev.”

1 Like

Mozzie wants a game!

1 Like

This thread promised so much…

And exceeded expectations

1 Like

Iconic post

3 Likes

Hmmm. I called this one well.

4 Likes

2020 summarised with one thread.

3 Likes

I just spent 2 hours driving to Southport then to Metricon then to RP looking for sign of R&B life.
When & where was the scratchy today?

Metricon early was the verdict.

1 Like

Gotta luv a good story! Couple of ol mates played for Mayne. Storytelling must be in the Tiger blood!

Hep looks bulked in that vid

Nah all good just a gee-up - you mentioned Southport, but I didn’t help myself by checking anything and I think the general consensus was that it was there at 2.00pm. Website not updated etc etc. I was coming down anyway, so nothing lost.

1 Like

Would it kill the club to put on the website where and when the scratchies are being played? Where’s the harm in 20-50 or so supporters turning up? If it is a fear of a Covid risky sized crowd, I think they’re are being overly careful.
Supporters who are keen enough to turn up deserve better than what happened to @Nifty_Nev and @stir_fried_ewok today.

2 Likes

Any stats from the game?

1 Like

0 hot chips

3 Likes

This is a thing?

1 Like

Yep - like you say in a season like this when the majority of us can’t even get to see a single second of the boys training let alone playing live we really need to club to step up & give us every bit of content possible. The fact we have to follow the updates of other clubs is really poor.

3 Likes

Yep I left Brisbane at 5. It took a good extra 10 minutes compared to my drive down on Wednesday for training :grinning:

1 Like