VFL - Southport @ Fankhauser Reserve, 12pm Sunday 25 July 2021 - live on Kayo

2 Likes

Ive got a feeling that we might move jordan on and reshuffle our line coaches with gia taking the fwds and rance being our backline coach.

I just don’t think rance would
1- play for one of his old teams rivals without either joining said teams vfl program/coaching ranks.

2- play a one off game for the vfl. (Any vfl team would kill to have him so why play one game in the middle of the year?

2 Likes

Or he could just be playing because Truck asked and he thought it’d be a laugh.

7 Likes

Who really knows, but he has been in QLD on holiday. We can’t bring up our VFL players so maybe just doing us a favor and timing aligned.

6 Likes

Christian Burgess is a very handy footballer don’t worry about that. Comes from myrtleford. But now living in QLD. He will give a real good account of himself

5 Likes

Rance will be busy!

2 Likes

I’m glad they are trying Francis forward again. He has all the tools to bring something special at the business end of the season.
A fit, firing Francis featured forward in a final would be fantastic.

10 Likes

Because we have no VFL players up there and the other option was @aboods pulling on the boots.

Yeah, a tough decision I know but in the end I’ll back the coaches selection

4 Likes

Im backing the coaches 100%

When he previously played as a forward, he has the fitness levels of a flat tyre. Definitely worth a try again.

2 Likes

Ankers watch pls and thx

Paddy McRancin

PADDDDY MCARTIN!!!

Our future 3rd tall forward.

This will be my first viewing of Southport Sharks…though they do have a lot of ex-AFL players.

Anyway, they have been spanking a teams, so they’re 2nd on the ladder while we’re 20th.

I’m keen to see how many of their team would be an instant upgrade on our list depth…probably starting with Dawson, who collects a lot of possessions, but I want to see the quality.

2 Likes

Good mate of mine of the call team for this game.

Has umpired a few forum games too.

Let us know how Bryan goes David J Richardson.

1 Like

DJR might be forced to dig the McCain’s out of the freezer and prepare his own HOT CHIPS from home today

10 Likes

Interesting and good to see Rutten chatting with Eyre before the game on @EssendonVFL Insta.

1 Like

Waterman & Bryan both warming up

3 Likes

Interesting that NT legend Cam Ilett is playing and at 36 years old.

2 Likes