VFL - week 2 final vs Werribee @ North Port Oval, 2:10pm Sunday 8 September 2019 - on telly and radio

Just wondering, has he recovered from his injury, any chance of coming in for next week?

Thank fark the last quarter only went 28 ā€” not that we really had the wind at the end!

2 Likes

The last injury report didnā€™t mention anything about his hamstring, so no idea.

1 Like

Sunday 21 degrees clear

BEAUTY

Hasnā€™t played 6 vfl gamesā€¦

Well, you werenā€™t the only one to over-reactā€¦

You spelled mcniece incorrectly

Onya @Revieā€¦ now just wait a tad longer next time!

1 Like

It doesnā€™t say a player has to play more than 6 VFL games to be eligible, just that they canā€™t be eligible if they have played more than 12 AFL games.

Or after July 1ā€¦

Call me Poncho Paddy #ponchopaddy

5d74c4578bbcb386696658

5d74c555bea8f939747770

Clearly Tom was kicking it to me and all my friendsā€¦

37 Likes

Dan Jordan gets a pass from me: made the finals, won 1 final.

Great stuff! Prelim baby.

2 Likes

Jok >>>>>>>>>>> Kavanagh

(@saladin)

6 Likes

So what are the chances of beating Williamstown next week?

I did not hear the siren ā€” I just felt hundreds of people in the stand abruptly rise to their feet with a guttural roar.

3 Likes

It was some roar! Oh yes baby

1 Like

b) A Player who has played in an AFL Home and Away Match after 1 July in the relevant season will be ineligible to play in VFL Senior Grade Finals Series Matches unless that Player has played in a combined total of at least six (6) VFL Senior Grade Home and Away Matches in the same season.

2 Likes

They beat us at Willy earlier in the year but we can get them I reckon.

The way we didnā€™t drop our heads after conceding the lead today tells me this side is on a mission this year.

1 Like

Is the prelim at willy or Port?