VFLW - GRAND FINAL vs Saints @ North Port Oval, 12:15PM Sunday 3 July 2022 - SHINY THING ACHIEVED

If coming in from the outer suburbs, take any train to Southern Cross Station.

Exit to the corner of Collins Street and Spencer Street.

You’ll see opposite the Krispy Kreme store the tram stop. Board the 109 Port Melbourne tram and alight at North Port.

2 Likes

There’s also a bus that stops at the main ground entrance, but you’ll want to check the Sunday timetable to avoid a long wait.

If you do drive, parking can be complicated. There is an industrial site nearby where parking is available BUT make sure you read the parking signs. The spots will fill up quickly.

Closest pub

2 Likes

Skeeta trolling @Hoffy by taking it one premiership at a time.

1 Like

Seriously, they all need to SHUT UP!!!

It’s going to be a long two weeks for me, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m with you. @Hoffy - i may trip up sometimes, but this next two weeks is crucial.

1 Like

Your round-by-round series of UNDEFEATED tweets are just for @Hoffy, right?

Well, tomorrows game is a draw… so…

1 Like

Skip it and add a final in? YOU BETCHA

1 Like

3 Likes

Saints easily beat Demons 35-15 to advance to the Grand Final.

The lady who took the Buchan bus to North Port Oval topped the disposals with 23 in sometimes slick conditions. Hannah Stuart slacked off in the last quarter to be second for them with 20, tied with Madison Capsalis.

Chantelle Slater at FF kicked 2 goals, to take her tally from 9 games to 12 – including 2 versus us in Round 13.

Pocket-sized De Angelis was at least as dangerous up forward for them.

BRING IT ON.

2 Likes

Not that we need this, but

3 Likes

Blatant plug, since everyone will talk about Ch7’s coverage :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You’re on an hour before those Seven slackers are :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Ten years ago black with a red stripe won the VFLW [sic] premiership.

Including Bombers-to-be Kirby Hicks, Shae Audley, Lauren Morecroft, Lisa Williams, and Tanya Hetherington.

1 Like

Gonna bust the balloon and say it was dark blue with a red sash (almost Coburg like) jumpers for the Creekers.

Someone should tell whoever created the above, then (e.g. black “floor”)!

But I see the mascot now.

3 Likes