VFLW - GRAND FINAL vs Saints @ North Port Oval, 12:15PM Sunday 3 July 2022 - SHINY THING ACHIEVED

13 Likes

Or 3 July?

2 Likes

Is that the 3rd June that’s in July?

4 Likes

Girls do it better than the boys

I’m impatient.

3 Likes

FREE ENTRY for the Grand Final at North Port Oval.

Holds about 8,000 so be there early (gates will open about 10am).

3 Likes

Here’s the tl;dr version of how the first 61 EFC VFLW games went, as we ready ourselves for “the big dance”.

You might be able to spot a trend.

Be there!

1 Like

In the call today, @PH_WARFRadio said:

The Grand Final is in two weeks time. It doesn’t clash with the AFL. If you’re an Essendon supporter and you don’t show up to that Grand Final, you’ve got no heart, you’re soft – in fact, you’re worse than that, you’re a [Fark] Carlton supporter.

P.S. It doesn’t clash with the VFL, either. You may have to be quick to get from the Wheelchairs out at Boorondara from 11am, though!

EDIT: the audio!

2 Likes

Let’s hope Essendon fans creat traffic jams and pack that joint out. …

2 Likes

Shame that it’s not being played at Windy Hill considering we finished on top of the ladder

2.5 hour telecast, it seems.

VFLW | GRAND FINAL

Sunday 3rd July

TBD v TBD - All markets from 12.00pm AEST [7, 7plus]

SANFL | ROUND 13

Sunday 3rd July

Eagles v Norwood (Woodville Oval) - All markets from 2.00pm ACST [7, 7plus]

1 Like

so if i understand this correctly, its consistently scoring more than the opposition in games of australian rules football that got us to a grand final

thanks for that cutting edge analysis djr

2 Likes

Sweet let’s kick some ■■■!

1 Like

Week Three – Preliminary Final
Sunday June 26
Preliminary Final: Casey Demons v Southern Saints
(ETU Stadium, 4:05pm AEST) ← match will be just the second to be played under the new lights at Port Melbourne’s ETU Stadium, which will be unveiled when Port Melbourne hosts Werribee in the Round 14 Smithy’s VFL match on Friday June 24

Week Four – Grand Final
Sunday July 3
Grand Final: Essendon v Winner of Preliminary Final
(ETU Stadium, 12:15pm AEST)

Go girls!!! Bring home some silverware!!

1 Like

My birthday! Which means I can do whatever I want. Which means North Port oval at 12:15, several cans of beer and a bucket of chips.

11 Likes

Sorry @Hoffy

And as previously established, would be the first undefeated team at state or national level to have two draws.

1 Like

Going to out myself as a bandwagon supporter and turn up for my first ever VFLW match in two weeks.

Been loving the coverage online (watch almost every week) but I gotta see this in person!

Any tips regarding North Port oval? Going via public transport.

7 Likes

There’s a tram stop about 5 minutes walk from the ground. Probably the best and easiest way to get there. Welcome to the bandwagon, we’re very glad to have you!

Edit: tram stop is North Port Station on the 109 tram line :slight_smile:

8 Likes