VFLW - Round 7 vs Nth Melb @ Arden St, 10:05AM Sunday 3 April 2022

Also, we were off today. Just looked a second off in our decision making. Was a long and slow game from where I was watching. Happy to take the points and move on to FCFC.

1 Like

Our kicking for goal will need to approve. Easy set shots with no pressure were missed.

1 Like

Go to VFLW.tv, click “Live this Weekend”, click our game.

Or be lazy via the below:

Lazy it is! Thanks DJR. I knew it wasn’t on the vflw app anymore but was naively hoping they’d still upload it to the youtube channel.

We’re very hard to please nowadays :rofl:

That was the 3rd highest score and 4th biggest win in our history.

yeah, but we are capable of being better! Show no mercy.

1 Like

Bloody hell, this commentary

edit: eg. “Interesting Clifford taking the toss. I believe she’s in the leadership group with Nanscawen as captain” :woman_facepalming:t2:

Yes! But also, we missed kicks and weren’t clean with our hands. Made it all look like hard work.

Now tell us why Nalder didn’t play, and selfishly cost us our highest-ever score and margin.

I was surprised as you were to not see her!

Frew has had some bloody strong and close-checking opposition in recent weeks… but she is still racking up the goals.

omg.

“Dicker passes to Ugle”

Dani Marshall kicked it to definitely not Ugle. (JD lookalike but not JD and couldn’t see her number. Brunette though - looks like Doonan actually)

Would be Radford. Got the same hair, position, and similar numbers.

Nah, not as tall as radford - and not a thick enough ponytail. :rofl:

FCFC match was clearly a corker.

2 Likes

I sent a message to the commentator during the quarter telling him Clifford is co-captain and how to pronounce Nanscawen correctly (after they messed it up in the first quarter).

The host/caller is one of our boundary riders, who I didn’t even know Cluch TV (for the AFL) had hired. Let’s say after he called for us once last year and asked to do play-by-play again, I said “thanks, but let’s just stick with you boundary riding”

3 Likes

I’m just disappointed @Kozza didn’t call this result.

3 Likes

I do say good work to anyone who has a crack btw. Easy to criticise from the couch!

1 Like

A lot better than the VFL call yesterday…

La Presidenta, pls.

Ignore the hair; how can you miss Marianna’s perpetual knee bandage???

I can understand how they may have misread the first number (as 44 instead of 14)… but no idea how 9 became 1!!!