Votes Round 2 v. Dees

3 - Daniher
2 - Tippa
1 - Parish

Ah, the future…

1. Walla
  2. Parish
  3. Hartley

3 Joe - Dominant Salmon like performance.
2 Zak - Great man sized game.
1 Zett

1. Zaka
  2. Zerrett
  3. Joe
  1. Joe Daniher
  2. D Zaharakis
  3. Z Merrett

Zerret
Zaha
Zoey D.

3 - Zaharakis. Might not as been as “dominant” as the game v GCS, but he was everywhere where it counted. And to allow Parrish to kick the sealer at the end, that what a true leader of a club (coughGoddardcough) does
2 - Merrett Z. We can already see how good he is now. He is THIS good with the team we have now, so when the other boys are back he should look even better
1 - Hartley. First gamer get a vote because 1) his goal came at the right time and 2) didnt have his colours lowered in defence. Its amazing what game experience will do for a player, and his VFL experience shined through. He was spoiling in the right spots and kept that Demon flog to 1 goal (which was a gift anyway)

There was lots of cameos too

• Daniher should have scored votes however the wayward kicking let him down. But 15 marks is very impressive
  • Gleeson. His intercept marking and toughness was unexpected. Loved it. His efficiency was high too
  • Stokes/Kelly. They might not have the pace anymore, but dammit they both have the brains to control a match. Personally I am loving how Stokes seems to be invested in the small forwards of our team. He was genuine happy/excited to see goals from Z Merrett and Parrish, and even Langford
  • Langford. Super effort
  • Brown. When Joe was dominating up forward, he was. This is a good pick up
  • Parrish. When Heppell is back in the team, I am excited to think of what kind of damage they will cause in the midfield
  • Gwilt. Besides one howler (which he was sold into) he was solid in defence
  • Cooney. He tackled! Did everyone see that?? He actually tried and was pretty good
  • Dea. I think the poor bugger will either be known as “who is number 49?” or “the dude who cant stop bleeding”

3: Zerrett
2: Zaka
1: Joe

1. Joey. If he doesn’t clunk all those marks we simply don’t win.
  2. Zach - future Brownlow medalist.
  3. TIP - his run and carry was invaluable.

Unlucky - (so many) - Zak, Bags, Kelly, Parish, Gwilt, Gleeson

3: Zerrett 2: Zaka 1: Joe

This

1. Zerrett
  2. Zaha
  3. Wulla

I just can’t give JD votes when he almost kicked us out of the game. If he’d scored more accurately he would have been BOG, but he didn’t. Jerrett, Goddard, Kelly were all good too.

3 Zerrett
2 Zakka
1 Tippa

1. Joe
  2. Zaka
  3. Zerrett
3: Zerrett 2: Zaka 1: Joe

This

1. Zerrett
  2. JoeDan
  3. Quilt

What do you have to say now, DJR?

1. Zaka
  2. Zerrett
  3. Joe Daniher
3 Zerrett 2 Zaka 1 Joe D (as noted, without his 15 marks, or just his 16 points, we don’t win)

I think that just about covers it.

3 Zerrett
2 Zaharakis
1 Joe Dan

3 Zerrett 2 Zaka 1 Joe D (as noted, without his 15 marks, or just his 16 points, we don’t win)

I think that just about covers it.

Give Quilt some love.