3. McKenna

Zaka
Brown
McKenna

3 - Daniher
2 - Brown
1 - Zaharakis

Could have had another 10 in the votes.

zaka - best game in several weeks zerrett then it becomes hard - many heroes today, if not for a full game, then at least for a quarter or so. brown, best game for the club, big 3rd q in defence then moved forward and did well - daniher, busted a gut with plenty of run all day, cooney to my surprise tackled and put his body on the line a number of times, hartley, ambose, some good work from gleeson, hartley = heart. kelly, dea, did i mention zaka? sure i've missed a few. two weeks from now, FARK CARLTON!!!!!!!! GET DOWN TO THE THE G AND WATCH OUR BOYS FARK THEM!!!!!!!!! ■■■■■■ now, will have another beer then celebrate a little more. sh*t i'm stoked. oh, yeah, and stokes.

You forgot your 3rd vote.

Zaka
Dea
Zerett

Gotta get Dea on the list.

1. Z.Merrett
  2. D. Zaharakis
  3. Fanta
3. Zaharakis 2. Brown 1. Zerret
+1

3.zerret
2.zaka
1.dea

1. D. Zaharakis
  2. Z. Merrett
  3. P. Ambrose
  1. Zaka
  2. ZMerrett
    1.Hartley

I gave Hartley the one over a couple of others - Ambrose, Dea, Daniher ( not in any order) due to his courage and the significant impact he had in the second half.

1. Zach Merrett
  2. Ambrose
  3. Zaka
  1. Brown
  2. Hartley
  3. McKenna

Backline deserve the votes. Were under siege and held up well.

merrettZ
Hartley
Zaharakis

and a vote each to all other defenders and forwards and midfielders and interchange and emergencies.

1. Zaharakis
  2. Z.Merrett
  3. Gleeson

Brown, Walla, Paddy, Connor, Dea also very good.

Brown Zaha Zerrett
zaka - best game in several weeks zerrett then it becomes hard - many heroes today, if not for a full game, then at least for a quarter or so. brown, best game for the club, big 3rd q in defence then moved forward and did well - daniher, busted a gut with plenty of run all day, cooney to my surprise tackled and put his body on the line a number of times, hartley, ambose, some good work from gleeson, hartley = heart. kelly, dea, did i mention zaka? sure i've missed a few. two weeks from now, FARK CARLTON!!!!!!!! GET DOWN TO THE THE G AND WATCH OUR BOYS FARK THEM!!!!!!!!! ■■■■■■ now, will have another beer then celebrate a little more. sh*t i'm stoked. oh, yeah, and stokes.

You forgot your 3rd vote.

brown. maybe. or someone else. no, brown

1. Zaharakis
  2. Z. Merrett
  3. Cooney
3. Zaharakis 2. Z. Merrett 1. Ambrose

me too.

Yep

Hard this week. So many guys played their role.
3. Ambrose
2. Zerrett

1. Hartley
  1. Zaharakis
  2. Zerrett
    1.Brown