Votes v Tankers

Same with Smith, not a lot of love. He went off, they got a run on, he came back on, they stopped and we got back on top.

2 Likes

3 Hepp
2 Zaka
1 McKenna

3: Heppell
2: Zaka
1: Baguley cos nobody else did and for his 3rd quarter.

So many others deserve mention.

I gave him 3. He was gargantuan. Injured & in pain. Came back & tackled like a machine. His efforts massively assisted our mids & made life difficult for the Dees onballers. Superman performance last night.

4 Likes

Im basing mine on who’s game was most important for what we needed to address, not necessarily “best”.

3: Heppell. This one is easy, not only was he best on but he gave us exactly what we’ve lacked since JLT1: Leadership. And balls. Got stuck in to whatever clown cleaned up Raz from behind in that marking contest.

2: McNernan. Oh, look at that… forward plays deep and kicks goals. I don’t recall a single entry in to our forward 50 last night where we lacked at least one target. When your gameplan is built on midfield and halfback speed how can you ever contemplate having an empty forward line? I’m glad this 6-6-6 thing exists, it protects us from ourselves.

1: Ridley. FFS, do we need any more evidence that it’s time to play the level 2 kids? This vote could equally have gone to Darcy.

Soz to Shiel, Raz, tippa, dev, Zaka, Hurls.

3 Sheil
2 Stringer
1 Smith

3 zaka
2 hep
1 Darcy

3 Heppell
2 Zaka
1 Fantasia

Soooo many players unlucky to miss out.

I really liked the games of our three big-name recruits from the last two years:

Shiel
Stringer
Smith

1 Like
  1. Zaharakis
  2. Parish
  3. Tipungwuti

3 Shiel 2 tippa 1 heppel

3 Tippa
2 Hepell
1 McKenna

3 Heppell
2 Shiel
1 Fantasia

3 Smith
2 McKenna
1 Merrett

1 Like

3 Heppell
2 Walla
1 Zaharakis

3 Zaharakis
2 Heppell
1 McKenna

3 Fanta
2 McGrath
1 Smack

Tippa - 3
Heppell - 2
Fantasia - 1

2 Zaharakis
2 Heppel
2 Walla

Heppell
Parish
Zaka

Sorry to the goal scorers, but you got the opportunity from these guys.

1 Like