WA Bombers Congratulations!

Bleed Red n Black and damn proud!

Too right… just check my picture badge and logo.

Well I will be at the West Coast game with my machete, Mrs Fox.

She takes no prisoners.

Expected to see you at the Freo game mate. Koala gave me the drum that you had skivvied off on us.

Freo supporters are actually good. I can tolerate em

But if i was able to take a machete to west coast games, i would. Pure hatred for their fans.

Free gave the farewell to Fitzroy and the farewell to Sheedx and Hird as well as arranging help for Hird after his face got smashed in. Not to be despised.

Well I will be at the West Coast game with my machete, Mrs Fox.

She takes no prisoners.

Expected to see you at the Freo game mate. Koala gave me the drum that you had skivvied off on us.

looks like the Koala had too much eucalyptus!

But if i was able to take a machete to west coast games, i would. Pure hatred for their fans.

Free gave the farewell to Fitzroy and the farewell to Sheedx and Hird as well as arranging help for Hird after his face got smashed in. Not to be despised.

To be fair to the Eagles FC, they and their fans gave Sheeds and Hirdy a very classy send off in the final match of '07 at Subi, the same match where Scott Lucas scored 7 final quarter goals to almost steal the game from them and nearly cost them a top four finish.

What about a cheer out to some of us victorians who flew over there to support the lads aswell

Should've seen the spanner behind me.

■■■■■■ hell.

Is a spanner good or bad?

I referred recently to Mary Louise Parker as a spanner face because she tightens your nuts. My nephew was most impressed and added it to his vocabulary.

I’m sensing this is a negative connotation you use though.

What about a cheer out to some of us victorians who flew over there to support the lads aswell

Lifetime supporter kudos for that effort mate.

This is very true.

That is why I never put shi+ on them as a club.

They also have been very good to us - we never would have had Matty Lloyd without them. :wink:

This is very true.

They also have been very good to us - we never would have had Matty Lloyd without them. :wink:

And we would’ve had McPhee longer without them !!

This is very true.

And we would’ve had McPhee longer without them !!

Weren’t they the only ones to show us some support when all the AFL club Presidents were asked to endorse the AFLs treatment of us after they orchestrated Sarahgate? And then got sent to Kardinia Park for a finals match for their trouble?