Walker Crows New Captain

Walker is a good choice at captain - I always like intelligent players as a captain - And Walker is an intelligent player.

Will Walker still bag CARO on twitter ?

Phil Walsh saying that they had a “man” meeting. Lots of outspoken opinions on the selection and apparently no consultation with the senior group.

Watters MkII.

Walsh speaks like a massive tool. Watch him get the whole playing list off side and be canned early. Dropping Sando was a mistake.

A reply to: @yaco55 regarding QuoteLink

Walker is a good choice at captain - I always like intelligent players as a captain - And Walker is an intelligent player.

Intelligent, yep, good one!

A reply to: @Darth Taj regarding QuoteLink

The bloke can barely string to coherent sentences together. Not doubting his talent. But intelligence is not his strong suit.

A reply to: @Silly Billy regarding QuoteLink

The bloke can barely string to coherent sentences together. Not doubting his talent. But intelligence is not his strong suit.

Would that be “two coherent sentences”

I reckon Phil Walsh will very quickly become one of the biggest muppets in the AFL.

Will overtake Malthouse and Clarkson if they are around in a couple of years time

A reply to: @alex.f.94 regarding QuoteLink

I reckon Phil Walsh will very quickly become one of the biggest muppets in the AFL.

Will overtake Malthouse and Clarkson if they are around in a couple of years time

very unfair on Phil. Bloke hasn’t even coached a single game while Maltson and Clarkhouse have decades of experience muppetting at the highest level. Those two are so elite they’d have their own spin-off from Sesame St.

Quoted Post

Sorry that you dont/cant understand that I am discussing footy intelligence.

A reply to: @Silly Billy regarding QuoteLink

The bloke can barely string to coherent sentences together. Not doubting his
talent. But intelligence is not his strong suit.

Johnno Brown and Kernahan did ok with limited brain cells