Warning Points

I have no warning points, which I will work o rectifying.

I can't seem to find out how long we are in a moderator queue for?
Is it time, or no. of posts?

Can one of the mods, please show what the penalty is for and for how long it remains current?  Yes I have had my first warning.

I'm o.k. with receiving the warning but I must say, the umpires on BB are about as confusing and consistent as those in the game.  This is been an extraordinary season for our club and people need to be given some grace.

I didn't do yours, but the system said you were sent a message by the mod that did. In case you somehow didn't see it (can't figure how that would happen, but still) the message read, "Please don't suggest violent acts towards others, even in jest."

As for how long they last; that depends on how they are set when issued. Most won't expire because they give us a guide on posting history. They do not build to an auto penalty or anything like that though.

Thanks for the explanation on why.  As for the time, you said, " most won't expire because they give us a guide on posting history."  Does this mean the warning point/s stays current for now until eternity?This forum is beginning to sound a bit like the Dept of Justice.  (Yes I used to work for them.)

A good forum operates such that the real rubbish disappears before 9x% of the readers see it – including the other mods. Hence the maintenance of the history. Don’t have to be any of that pesky “natural justice” around here.

A good forum operates such that the real rubbish disappears before 9x% of the readers see it -- including the other mods. Hence the maintenance of the history. Don't have to be any of that pesky "natural justice" around here.

Pretty much spot on there Dave.

The difference in this new software is that the members can see them.

I didn't realise there was a moderator queue.  How civil.

I thought new mods took over via a ■■■■■■ coup.

*disappointed*

*tells Paul Little to stand down*

What's a moderator queue?

After you have been suspended, you go into a moderator queue and your posts need to be approved by a mod for a certain amount of time (speaking from experience)

Not sure if it applicable to all who have been suspended or just those who are troublesome.

Should re name them infraction notices.

After you have been suspended, you go into a moderator queue and your posts need to be approved by a mod for a certain amount of time (speaking from experience)

Not sure if it applicable to all who have been suspended or just those who are troublesome.

I bet its like waiting at centrelink.

I have 0. Good thing this system wasn't around here when I was on as a 13 year old :p

I bet its like waiting at centrelink.

I have 0. Good thing this system wasn't around here when I was on as a 13 year old :P

Wow I thought you were atleast in your mid 30's

Interesting that this has come up again.

Has the power gone to Riolios head and he has turned this from a democracy into a dictatorship masquerading as a democracy?

1 Like

Watcha on about here Ross?:confused:

This thread came up as a suggested topic for me today. I forgot it existed

1 Like

Suggested topics is very random and bordering on useless.

1 Like

I think it’s linking to a lot of things you’ve either started, or posted in whether it’s recent or not. I guess it will level itself out over time.

1 Like