Warning Points

I just noticed the warning points under my pic, does everyone have this and we can only see our own?

Might I say that I think it is a great idea. However how many until you get suspended and can they be removed for good behaviour over a certain amount of time?

Can I ask what mine was for? Was it the innuendo around identity of someone?

Maybe we can have our on Blitz Post Review Tribunal.

2 Likes

Yes, everyone has them, and yes you can only see your own.

They are a guide for mods as to your behaviour record. They do not generate an auto suspension after a certain number. Yes, they can be set to expire if the mod that put them there set them too.

You last question I will not answer on the board.

■■■■ that, we'll all be asking Reboot to step aside for that.

Yes, everyone has them, and yes you can only see your own.

They are a guide for mods as to your behaviour record. They do not generate an auto suspension after a certain number. Yes, they can be set to expire if the mod that put them there set them too.

You last question I will not answer on the board.

No worries, wasn't expecting it to anyway. I can kind of guess what it was about so i'll leave it at that.

And thanks for the replies to the others, good to know. As I said above, warning points are a great idea. Lets you know if you are flying too close to the sun.

fark that, we'll all be asking Reboot to step aside for that.

High impact post, low reasoning with an early guilty plea- 2 days :lol:

fark that, we'll all be asking Reboot to step aside for that.

High impact post, low reasoning with an early guilty plea- 2 days :lol:

:lol:  Very good!

Just start suspending people for fun - make it real like the MRP.

Haven't noticed warning points - maybe this post will bring them up?

Edit:  zero warning points for me, my mum will be so proud !

Is there any point in posting while requiring moderator approval if none of them are ever posted? 

If they were acceptable posts they would be approved.

how many point mark william appendage earn?

how many point mark william appendage earn?

:lol:  You idiot!!! Never fail to make me chuckle.

I can’t seem to find out how long we are in a moderator queue for?

Is it time, or no. of posts?

I can't seem to find out how long we are in a moderator queue for?

Can one of the mods, please show what the penalty is for and for how long it remains current?  Yes I have had my first warning.

I'm o.k. with receiving the warning but I must say, the umpires on BB are about as confusing and consistent as those in the game.  This is been an extraordinary season for our club and people need to be given some grace.

It's time.

Can one of the mods, please show what the penalty is for and for how long it remains current?  Yes I have had my first warning.

I'm o.k. with receiving the warning but I must say, the umpires on BB are about as confusing and consistent as those in the game.  This is been an extraordinary season for our club and people need to be given some grace.

I didn't do yours, but the system said you were sent a message by the mod that did. In case you somehow didn't see it (can't figure how that would happen, but still) the message read, "Please don't suggest violent acts towards others, even in jest."

As for how long they last; that depends on how they are set when issued. Most won't expire because they give us a guide on posting history. They do not build to an auto penalty or anything like that though.

I personally like the mod que, its a sneeky way to PM mendozza

I didn't do yours, but the system said you were sent a message by the mod that did. In case you somehow didn't see it (can't figure how that would happen, but still) the message read, "Please don't suggest violent acts towards others, even in jest."

As for how long they last; that depends on how they are set when issued. Most won't expire because they give us a guide on posting history. They do not build to an auto penalty or anything like that though.

you can also click on the warning points, and it comes up with the reason, and you can click on more detail.

I was appreciative of that, from the mod I got a warning from :)

■■■■■■ hell, it has been right under my nose and I didn’t even use it. Mine says I did something wrong in “unknown”. Does that mean the thread was deleted?