We flogged the floggy flogs (and Hawthorn too) - review thread

Gary O’Donnell not holding back

23 Likes

Given Merrett, specifically, gets struck in the head at least once every game, it’s getting hard to give the opposition the benefit of the doubt. It’s a standard play now.

10 Likes

It’s also embarrassing spelling embarrassing incorrectly four times. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

The bench mark of integrity has a say

Tom Browne is a ■■■■ stain on the face of footy.

13 Likes

Im sure Raz is finding those bruises incredibley fun.

■■■■ off Tom.

16 Likes

If I didn’t know how boringly establishment he was, I’d take that tweet as sarcasm.

The interesting bit will be whether Stratton doing the same thing other times becomes the story.

As for the line above and repeatedly on Seven last night that model citizen Clarkson would give him a stern talking-to… bwahahaha, oh wait you’re serious.

EDIT: beaten by more succinct summaries!

1 Like

Could argue only the Shiel one was there

Stringer initial free so soft, Zaka was having his arm held, and the push on Breust was nothing

Plus Hurley brainfade. No idea what he was doing. As per him taking time to assess options in back pocket and kicking it basically along ground back to Hawks player on 50

2 Likes

Having had a chance to sleep on the game, this was the one of the biggest positives for me. One midfielder would drift out of the game but then another of our midfielders would become dominant.

1 Like

Yep, this has got Clarksons finger prints all over it. He asks them to play on the edge and step over it.

3 Likes

This. Reckon teams think they can give him a cheapie and take him out of the game due to concussion history.

6 Likes

Too right Campbell.

Way tougher led by their fearless leader…

Ol’ Pinchy Stratton :lobster:

28 Likes

Since James Hird, The Lang is the best snap at goal I’ve seen at the club.

21 Likes

I would also like to state that Adam Saad is the best small defender in the game.

26 Likes

I didn’t realise that was Saad’s first Essendon goal! Good on him.

9 Likes
3 Likes

From Hawks boards this morning: Begley celebrating his goal by getting in the face of hawks fans is far worse than Stratton pinching and it was obvious that Bellchambers was racially villifying Puopolo and that’s why he was upset.
And they call us the tinhat brigade.

6 Likes

Ahahahaha

Actually, I thought we tampered right off in the last quarter and Hawthorn were coming with a rush and a bit of help by their maggoty friends. We should have gone for the jugular but I don’t know that we have got that in us. Have to be content with a win. Another few minutes and it might have been a loss. We must stamp that out in our game if we want to get any further up the ladder.

1 Like

He even managed to remind Merrett how to do it.