We flogged the floggy flogs (and Hawthorn too) - review thread

Good. Stratton is a ■■■■.

Don’t forget Leigh Fisher

3 Likes

Tippa near the goal square has his head nearly ripped off

4 Likes

We won. Not a great win. We had their measure and the end result showed that. But we should have won by a 3-4 goals more. Forward line is still poor. Our endeavour was very good and got us there in the end.

14 Likes

Actually its a common law assault

2 Likes

It’s worth mentioning that the last three wins have see us stuck with the opposition and wear them down then go in for the kill when the opportunity is there. I like that, just need to not let them back in late.

7 Likes

Hope you enjoyed the game.

1 Like

It’s hard when the umps keep gifting the frees right in front of goal while ignoring any we might have. That creates momentum against us.

6 Likes

D Clarke. Another scalp I think. 23 dsp at 83%
J Omeara 24 dsp at 54%.
Thats a win.

48 Likes

It’s just footy - happens all the time.

Just like the umpires getting abused - and they tolerate it too - sarcasm.

Just landed at airport. Only seen the score. Good result. Any injuries from game?

Stringer ankle

Wasn’t a great win but it felt different to the other not great wins of the season.
Doesn’t really make sense but it will give the club a giddy up beating those ■■■■■■.
Reckon we can gain confidence from that one and go to Perth with our tails up.

1 Like

is it serious?

Why am I disappointed with the result?

38 points up and didn’t destroy them. We don’t know how to bury teams.

11 Likes

Great game… despite some sloppiness and brain fades at times, it always looked to me like we were going to get the victory. We just looked that much better at winning the footy and kicking goals.

Despite the final scoreline, it felt like we were a 5 goal better side.

Saad’s goal was the highlight for me. He is a brilliant player. Langford was good, Parish great as usual.

14 Likes

Should of been a 10 goal win, next time it will

2 Likes

I dont know how some people claim he drops his knees. The way he changes direction, he drops his centre of gravity in order to make the turn but its not deliberate to draw the free. Its paid to everybody else but him.

16 Likes

Calf was strapped

That poor kid, with Dyson…

10 Likes