Week 1 2021 Non Essendon Finals

Didn’t see that Raz came in to the Port team

Geelong won’t see him slip into space 30m out, either.

Not sure belting GC in the last round says anything at all about form.

Doesn’t hurt.

Debateable. I think most teams would rather a tough game coming into finals rather than a bruise free walloping.

I think most teams would look at their form over several weeks in the lead up to finals as an indication as to how they’re going rather than just the one outing. But if we were going by your preferred method, GWS couldn’t be happy about just falling over the line against a tired and confused Fark Carlton outfit last week.

All games this weekend look really appealing, as they should in the first week of the finals.

It’s good we are part of it this year.

You would think out of the 4 games they’d be at least one upset. Hope it’s us.

1 Like

Not what I said at all.

Fake news?

Based on recent form, I’d say Essendon would go into that encounter as favourites.

1 Like

Betting isn’t everything but it still gives us a general idea what people are thinking and where money is going.

Gees. That will tighten up for sure closer to game time.

I’m a huge believer that betting talk should either be sectioned off into its own sub-dungeon on this forum or deleted entirely. See enough of it in every other form of media and it adds absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

Fair enough. I’m not advising anyone bet or betting myself… just an indication of who is favourites and like I said in the original post, it gives an idea what a large section of the population are thinking (and their cash).

I could not care less who wins the game tonight. I don’t hate either team; I certainly don’t have a soft spot for either team I think Port will probably win, but I don’t care one way or the other.

1 Like

I hope there is more to this dream

1 Like

Finals!!!

Geelong vs Port.

Oh. Never mind.

Screw both these teams.

Bingo. ■■■■ them both.

1 Like

IT BEGINS TONIGHT @SMJ

1 Like