Week 2 Finals

There will be more jarmies than Hawks at Docklands next week, with them going down twice for the weekend. Will be great.

Just picked up a box of “Sainte Etienne” beer, a Stella effort from Aldi. Have to say it’s not a bad drop.

Anyone given it a nudge?

I've been watching for 5 minutes. Hawthorn are genuinely cheats.

its infuriating watching the hawks player run along side the guy who has a free or a mark to stand on the mark

game needs a punch on

50 every time if it’s us. And they always run along the “correct” side to shut down quick movement.

Agree this needs a punch on. Preferably with someone laying out hodge.

Just picked up a box of "Sainte Etienne" beer, a Stella effort from Aldi. Have to say it's not a bad drop.

Anyone given it a nudge?

Nup, but I’m currently in double IPA binge heaven. Can barely taip fak yuu Hoj and Horrforrrnnn… zzzzzz
I've been watching for 5 minutes. Hawthorn are genuinely cheats.

its infuriating watching the hawks player run along side the guy who has a free or a mark to stand on the mark

game needs a punch on

50 every time if it’s us. And they always run along the “correct” side to shut down quick movement.

Agree this needs a punch on. Preferably with someone laying out hodge and Mitchell.

Fixed.

They showed a VFL goal in the AFL 7 Plays segment at #3!

Onya Smack.

This game sucks, fark hawthorn
I’m gonna watch the woman raised by monkeys

yep this is worst case scenario. just gonna do my car log book for the tax return

This game is Farked, turned over to watch the Rugby and the Video ref makes the worst call of all time.
Umpires and Refs can tongue my salty balls

Farken fark hawthorn the farken carnts.

This game sucks, fark hawthorn I'm gonna watch the woman raised by monkeys
There's a show about Frances Abbott?

WOOSHA COME ON DOWN SON

This game sucks, fark hawthorn I'm gonna watch the woman raised by monkeys
I watched that show.

Not convinced.

Just picked up a box of "Sainte Etienne" beer, a Stella effort from Aldi. Have to say it's not a bad drop.

Anyone given it a nudge?

I like it but the missus says it makes me smell like sour milk.

Went to this one live. Adelaide’s effort was just appalling. It felt like there was more Hawthorn players on the field such was their lack of defensive pressure. They had an unbelievable amount of loose players. Basically had the week off.

I think it was Carey saying how he had never seen such an easy final, that Adelaide hadn’t even turned up. Didn’t they get flogged by 20 goals in 99?

Sydney loaded up the centre square at the first bounce - Tippet, Goodes, Kennedy and Hannebury

Carn norfs supporters, boo louder

fark norf

goodes drops ball, goodes throws ball, goodes free kick.