Week 2 Finals

but it’s goodsey

Booooo

What a farking boring match!

Sydney have lost their structure. Too many injuries at the wrong time of the year.

Oh, you mean “intriguing contest”?

■■■■ teams

Oh, you mean “intriguing contest”?

Deadset, I’m falling asleep!

two of their main inside midfielders missing

who would have thought that would make a difference

Not much on tv tonight, this game included, might switch over to Taken 2, anyone seen it?

Hmm, 6.3 on Imdb

This game and last night’s final are the first 2 non bomber games I’ve watched all year but I just needed to veg out. So much for that idea. Noone other than a die hard supporter could possibly enjoy this sort of “spectacle”.
Spread the game abroad? You have to be kidding, our game is now almost unwatchable.
I’m off to read an accountancy textbook.

I hate watching a final and thinking “We could compete at this level be just as scrappy and rubbish as these two”.

Flicked over from the NRL for a couple of minutes. Interesting you can throw a forward pass in the AFL but not the league.
Score’s higher in the league so flicked back.

Rohan one bounce, two bounces, three bounces, netball passes - PLAY ON WOW WHAT A RUN!!!
Jetta has a tackler come at him, throws it away, PLAY ON!
So much for that idea.

West Coast wouldn’t be too worried about having to play one of these two next week.

Could be hard for West Coast going into a grand final with a two week break

Thought the Swans were getting a good run from the umps in the first half. They have changed their modus operandi for the second half

This game is complete trash.

Got home 10min ago,saw goodes diving all over the shop, north players diving everywhere, BT trying to play doctor in the commentary box. Norf getting free after free

Football sucks

Lol at goodes trying to double foot someone… Darcy “not much in that”

What a joke