Week 3 finals

A ross lyon side will never win a grandfinal.

Don’t buy that it is the coaching. Is a good job to get them this far. Very thin list.

The fix is on. AFL cannot have a GF with no Melbourne side in it. Holiday Friday, nobody in the city = poor look for AFL.

2 absolutely shocking decision against Freo for gimme goals. Nothing for the Pav being dragged off the ball. Gil has told the maggots give Freo nothing and make sure the Dawks get everything.

Dunno what Ballantyne has to complain about. Essendon players get suspended for that.

I wish I was kidding on that.

Shoenmakers looking good WSPHU, fogdog vindicated. Also fark hawthorn.

This is such a stage managed load of rot. AFL made it clear as, Freo start with a blaze of fire and smash the Hawks so the umps find garbage to get the Hawks back on top. No side in history has ever travelled West and got umpire love, but tonight surprise surprise Freo can’t buy a free kick and Hawks get tripe after tripe after tripe after tripe after tripe.

I hate the AFL and I hate Hawthorn. Broncos and Roosters is far more entertaining and no where near as stage managed.

Such rubbish. Ball bounces the other way, Saints win and history remembers him differently.

well this game is just about done. Freo struggle to kick goals at the best of times, not sure they will kick a big enough to score to win this now

Not everything that Rioli does is “Brilliant”. OK Bruce.

Wtf are you kidding

Umpiring. Going to be a riot

Lake had about 50 chances to dispose of that

Such rubbish. Ball bounces the other way, Saints win and history remembers him differently.

well it didn’t, and they didn’t and he won’t.

Umpires are disgraceful. Not worthy to be umpiring a big game.

Freo playing like Essendon - too much kicking and handpassing backwards, overuse of the handpass, too may people back and nobody forward, crap skills

Fyfe should be on the ground. Waiting for the jab to take effect.

Fucksake Freo…

Can you do anything right you ■■■■■■■ muppets?

Muted the moronic commentary. Helps with the moronic incessant booing as well.

I meant he shouldn’t be on the ground.

I really don’t want to have to say “LOL Ross Lyon”.

But I will, big time, if he and the umps fark this up.

Umpires coming back into the game